The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Line Forum (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Quick service on Fantasy? (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3054292)

joker66 01-26-2013 11:40 AM

Quick service on Fantasy?

I know its there but my 12 yo DS is anxious about the ability to have a burger whenever he wants. I can't find pictures or location of a "Plutos dog house" or "Pinocios Pizza". Anyone with pics or info as to where these type of food services are on the Fantasy, it would be helpful, thanks.:confused3

Meghatron 01-26-2013 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joker66
I know its there but my 12 yo DS is anxious about the ability to have a burger whenever he wants. I can't find pictures or location of a "Plutos dog house" or "Pinocios Pizza". Anyone with pics or info as to where these type of food services are on the Fantasy, it would be helpful, thanks.:confused3

Pluto's and Pinnocchio's are on the Magic and Wonder, not the Fantasy. You're looking for Flo's Cafe on that ship. I believe on the DCL website it's listed under Pools as opposed to Dining.

kcashner 01-26-2013 11:47 AM

Perhaps the reason you can't find them is that on the Fantasy they are combined into a single outlet called "Flo's V-8 Cafe." And at 3 am when Flo's is closed, you can get a hamburger or pizza from room service.

joker66 01-26-2013 11:55 AM

Thanks, found it. He's all set now.:cool1:

Princess Denise 01-26-2013 02:50 PM

anyone know if nacho's are served in quick dining? it is my husbands favorite food.. I may or may not have told then that they are served in the quick service to get him onto a disney cruise... oops

Weedy 01-26-2013 03:29 PM

Room service is free and open 24 hours a day, you will need to tip. There is a charge for soft drinks from room service. The drink stations on the pool deck are open 24 hours a day.

DynamicDisneyDuo 01-26-2013 03:34 PM

There is also a charge for some packaged snacks from room service.

TheWalsh 01-26-2013 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess Denise
anyone know if nacho's are served in quick dining? it is my husbands favorite food.. I may or may not have told then that they are served in the quick service to get him onto a disney cruise... oops

No nachos, they used to have them all the time try the sports bars during a big game. Good luck. The hot wings are good though.

kcashner 01-26-2013 04:29 PM

The classic ships had nachos in Diversions every night on our last several cruises....didn't seem them on the Fantasy though.

Yvet 01-27-2013 05:20 AM

Nachos are at lunch in Cabanas just one tiny area easy to look over...,

Silverfox97 01-27-2013 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yvet
Nachos are at lunch in Cabanas just one tiny area easy to look over...,

They usually have them at lunch & they are DELICIOUS!! They are homemade; made out of fresh tortillas :) Warm & so good. I usually take like 6 to be good but trust me, I could eat a plateful!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards