The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Restaurants (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   waitlist (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3054181)

cpfd910 01-26-2013 08:45 AM

waitlist
 
does disney have a waitlist for certain restaraunts or when a reservation is cancelled does it go back into the available pool:cool1:

aaarcher86 01-26-2013 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpfd910 (Post 47312074)
does disney have a waitlist for certain restaraunts or when a reservation is cancelled does it go back into the available pool:cool1:

No, there is no wait list. Just keep checking back.

It sounds tedious, but I check once in the morning and once in the evening for something I want to get and BAM! It was there once, I snagged it, and it was worth it! :thumbsup2

JimmyV 01-26-2013 08:59 AM

There is a wait list for Victoria & Albert's, (or at least, there was at one time...I assume it still exists). But that is the only one I know of.

TheRustyScupper 01-26-2013 12:39 PM

1) There are no wait lists for any WDW eatery, even V&A.
2) They would be IMPOSSIBLE to function.
3) Let's say
. . . one person drops out
. . . WDW calls the 1st on the wait list
. . . they are not home
. . . do you call the 2nd on the list, or wait ?
. . . if you wait, how long do you wait ?
. . . this could go on for days
. . . and cost a lot of extra WDW labor
4) Thus, not realistic.
5) In fact, I do not know of a single public non-WDW eatery that wait-lists.

JimmyV 01-26-2013 04:32 PM

http://grumpyspace.blogspot.com/2008...toria.html?m=1

The 6th paragraph of the above has the same info that I have in my address book, but it may be out-dated.

BriarRosie 01-27-2013 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimmyV (Post 47316444)
http://grumpyspace.blogspot.com/2008...toria.html?m=1

The 6th paragraph of the above has the same info that I have in my address book, but it may be out-dated.

I could have sworn the Chef's Table did have a wait list, just as the blogger described. I don't know if that's still true or not, though.

aaarcher86 01-27-2013 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BriarRosie (Post 47320159)
I could have sworn the Chef's Table did have a wait list, just as the blogger described. I don't know if that's still true or not, though.

I could see the Chef's Table having a wait list since that's more of an experience versus a regular reservation type deal.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.