The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Community Board (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Parenthood (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3054034)

tinkerbellandeeyor 01-25-2013 09:29 PM

Parenthood

Do any of you watch if so what channel is it on I want to know for next season it is my new favorite show started watching on netflex now I am hooked

low-key 01-25-2013 09:31 PM

never watched it but does it got you thinking about becoming a mom

phorsenuf 01-25-2013 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinkerbellandeeyor (Post 47309074)
Do any of you watch if so what channel is it on I want to know for next season it is my new favorite show started watching on netflex now I am hooked

Check you cable guide for your local listing.

cluvsdisney 01-25-2013 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinkerbellandeeyor

It's on NBC but the season finale was just on this past Tuesday.

wishesuponastar 01-25-2013 09:45 PM

It's on NBC on tuesday night 10 pm (eastern)

I love it! I wonder if Sarah will go back to Mark since Hank is moving?

tinkerbellandeeyor 01-25-2013 09:45 PM

Thank you everyone

SaraJayne 01-25-2013 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wishesuponastar
It's on NBC on tuesday night 10 pm (eastern)

I love it! I wonder if Sarah will go back to Mark since Hank is moving?

The season is over.

Breezy_Carol 01-25-2013 10:01 PM

That was the best season finale ever. Really wrapped up all the stories. I wonder if it will be back next year.

tinkerbellandeeyor 01-25-2013 10:06 PM

I wonder how long it will take for it to get to netflex I am on season one so I am not in a hurry

cluvsdisney 01-25-2013 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breezy_Carol
That was the best season finale ever. Really wrapped up all the stories. I wonder if it will be back next year.

Me too. I thought the same thing last year too. I actually contacted NBC about renewing and showing a full season. There were only 17 or 18 episodes.

Mariep26 01-25-2013 10:52 PM

Amazon Instant Video had all seasons except the current one available for free with Prime. There is a good Amazon Instant Video iPad app too if you don't have a Roku, Wii etc... To stream it on.

We love this show but I definitely got worried that they wrapped up all the story lines. I hope it comes back for another season.

tinkerbellandeeyor 01-25-2013 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mariep26
Amazon Instant Video had all seasons except the current one available for free with Prime. There is a good Amazon Instant Video iPad app too if you don't have a Roku, Wii etc... To stream it on.

We love this show but I definitely got worried that they wrapped up all the story lines. I hope it comes back for another season.

Thank you

ChristineOH 01-25-2013 11:21 PM

Love this show!
At the end of the second or third to last show, they showed a preview of Drew sobbing hysterically in his mom's arms. Did that ever happen in the actual show? Did I get distracted and miss a whole, important scene???

wishesuponastar 01-25-2013 11:37 PM

Now that you mention it, I didn't see that scene on tuesday night but did see it in a preview. Now I think I will email NBC to ask them about it.

ChristineOH 01-25-2013 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wishesuponastar
Now that you mention it, I didn't see that scene on tuesday night but did see it in a preview. Now I think I will email NBC to ask them about it.

So it wasn't just me? I was really looking forward to seeing how that played out, even if it was a horribly sad storyline.