The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Dining Plan (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Questions about Appys on DxDP (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3053904)

PrincessTiannaLove 01-25-2013 04:11 PM

Questions about Appys on DxDP

Hi, just wanting to clarify something about the TS appys. What if there isn't a specific appy portion of the menu?
IE Beaches N Cream, on DIS menus & AllEars, it just lists sides, such as side of onion rings or cup of chili. So what are my options for these places? Or do they have appys & just aren't listed on the menus online?:confused3 Thank you!

AliceIn 01-25-2013 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessTiannaLove (Post 47306258)
Hi, just wanting to clarify something about the TS appys. What if there isn't a specific appy portion of the menu?
IE Beaches N Cream, on DIS menus & AllEars, it just lists sides, such as side of onion rings or cup of chili. So what are my options for these places? Or do they have appys & just aren't listed on the menus online?:confused3 Thank you!

I don't think those count as appetizers. I know when we used a one of our DxDP credits at a quick service location, we got the entree and a dessert, but no appetizer.

aaarcher86 01-26-2013 10:00 AM

If Beaches and Cream (never been) is a QS location you wouldn't get an app.

As PP stated, you'd get an entree and dessert. I can't think of any TS restaurants that don't have apps :confused3

CalSea12 01-26-2013 04:46 PM

Sadly I think the plaza is another ts that doesn't have apps, I would like to eat there but won't bc there are no apps. I think that is how beaches and cream is ......

PrincessTiannaLove 01-26-2013 07:29 PM

Yes, I understand CS doesn't get Appys, (no problem) but Beaches is TS as is The Plaza, with NO Appy section? Making me rethink the DDxP completely :crazy2:.
Anyone else? You can't even order a small side salad as an Appy at these places? :confused3
Thanks again!

Rosiekins 01-26-2013 07:36 PM

We had lunch at the Plaza on the DxDDP and we had soup and/or salad I think as our apps. Not the best of a credit but better then a QS use of a Dxddp credit.

Debbie Jean 01-26-2013 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosiekins (Post 47317508)
We had lunch at the Plaza on the DxDDP and we had soup and/or salad I think as our apps. Not the best of a credit but better then a QS use of a Dxddp credit.

I think I was offered the soup for an appy at Beaches & Cream... can't say I remember real well since it's all about the dessert... mud slide yummo :goodvibes

TriniandBre 01-27-2013 03:26 AM

We normally do the DDxP. We love going to Beaches and Cream. They offer you Onion Rings, Fries, or Chili as an appetizer. I think a salad might be included as well. I remember they pointed these things out to us on the menu. The food there was yummy too. :thumbsup2