The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Universal Orlando Resorts & Hotels (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Club level perks! (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3052631)

peterox 01-23-2013 09:13 AM

Club level perks!

We are staying at HH kids suite club level in April. I was wondering what extra perks are included? I know you get access to the club lounge but was wondering about the little extras. Thanks ;)

RMulieri 01-23-2013 09:45 AM

club level amenities: ■Club level rooms include access to hotel’s private lounge. In the lounge guests enjoy personalized concierge service, complimentary continental breakfast, snacks in the afternoon, hors d’oeuvres in the evening, and a sweet hour at night. There is also complimentary coffee, tea, and soft drinks available all day long, and beer and wine in the evenings. In addition, club level guests receive complimentary access to the onsite fitness center and discounts on pool cabanas.
The Club employees can help make travel arrangements, answer any questions you might have and make dining reservations

macraven 01-23-2013 02:44 PM

::yes::

Bevv 01-24-2013 07:21 PM

We are considering Club Level at RPR for sometime the last week in May.
What does "hors d’oeuvres in the evening," consist of? Is it = to a light meal, or just crackers and cheese?

mariapicardikenyon 01-24-2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bevv
What does "hors d’oeuvres in the evening," consist of? Is it = to a light meal, or just crackers and cheese?

We had club level at Portofino and were disappointed. Nothing like club level at wdw.

macraven 01-24-2013 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bevv (Post 47298267)

i did club at rph in october.
i thought the foods set up at 5:00 were excellent.
there were two hot dishes, cold dishes, relish trays, cheese, crackers, salads, salsa/chips, many fruits (strawberry, melon, cantaloupe, grapes, watermelon slices) and a few more items.

it was a different theme each night.

i would consider it a light meal but not a substitute for a dinner.

do the 5:00 spread, then do dinner later at 8:00ish in the hotel or at city walk.

RMulieri 01-25-2013 12:59 AM

We did Club level at PBH..It changed nightly.But was usually various cheeses and crackers, breads,fruits/veggies and dips and a hot entree of some sort.We easily were able to call it a light dinner.

pattiken 01-29-2013 07:44 AM

I dont think we could stay any other way..too spoiled with club level.
Just that extra bit of service that makes you feel special...also some were other than your room to hang out in..
At HRH last fall there was usually 2 hot items out as well as cold ones..eneough for our family of 4 to have a light diner..

RMulieri 01-29-2013 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pattiken (Post 47343072)
I dont think we could stay any other way..too spoiled with club level.
Just that extra bit of service that makes you feel special...also some were other than your room to hang out in..
At HRH last fall there was usually 2 hot items out as well as cold ones..eneough for our family of 4 to have a light diner..

We were spolied too..We loved it.The Club employees knew us by name and what we liked by the 2nd day there..We spent most evenings hanging in the lounge instead of the room too...DH won't go back now unless we stay Club level..LOL

TigrLvsPooh 02-11-2013 09:26 AM

I'm looking forward to trying CL at RPH next month. :) Do you know if they have Coke? Is it in cans? If anyone has a list of drinks that would be great!

RMulieri 02-11-2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigrLvsPooh (Post 47471445)
I'm looking forward to trying CL at RPH next month. :) Do you know if they have Coke? Is it in cans? If anyone has a list of drinks that would be great!

They have coke products and they are in a can

peterox 02-28-2013 07:25 PM

Do anyone know what brands of beer is in the club lounge at HRH?

pattiken 03-01-2013 06:13 AM

When we were there we drank bud light and corona.. There might be different things but that's what we enjoyed :goodvibes

MichelinMan 03-10-2013 04:51 PM

Is it just wine and beer, or are there any spirits available too?

We have 4 nights at the HRH club level to look forward to in July.

macraven 03-10-2013 05:06 PM

i either paid $4 or $5 for the spirits at club lounge. (Jack & coke)

i know it was the same price that Bula Bar charges for happy hour.