The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Resorts (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Let look into the future a little bit....the next DVCs (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051620)

FantasiaMagic 01-21-2013 03:08 PM

Let look into the future a little bit....the next DVCs
 
Hi Everyone! :wave2:

With GFV finishing up construction and hopefully be opening by the end of this year - what will come next? :scratchin

Over the summer I had heard rumors about the POLY opening a DVC resort. Has anyone heard anything more about this? I would LOVE if POLY opened a DVC resort!!! :goodvibes
Do you all think this is a possibility?

Let me know what you think!!!

TIA!

-FantasiaMagic princess:

Missyrose 01-21-2013 03:11 PM

Tikiman (the all-knowing Poly expert) maintains the Poly DVC project is very much in the pipeline, though they won't likely start construction until GFV is nearly sold out (much like they did with BLT/GFV).

DebbieB 01-21-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FantasiaMagic (Post 47262606)
Hi Everyone! :wave2:

With GFV finishing up construction and hopefully be opening by the end of this year - what will come next? :scratchin

Over the summer I had heard rumors about the POLY opening a DVC resort. Has anyone heard anything more about this? I would LOVE if POLY opened a DVC resort!!! :goodvibes
Do you all think this is a possibility?

Let me know what you think!!!

TIA!

-FantasiaMagic princess:

There were rumors of a Fort Wildnerness/River Country DVC.

FantasiaMagic 01-21-2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Missyrose (Post 47262640)
Tikiman (the all-knowing Poly expert) maintains the Poly DVC project is very much in the pipeline, though they won't likely start construction until GFV is nearly sold out (much like they did with BLT/GFV).

O ok thanks for the info. I think GFV will sell out quick enough. I think anything thats on the monorail will do well!! ;)

FantasiaMagic 01-21-2013 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DebbieB (Post 47262766)
There were rumors of a Fort Wildnerness/River Country DVC.

I did not know about this! Very interesting! :) Is this still a possibility? :scratchin

CaliforniaDreaming 01-21-2013 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DebbieB (Post 47262766)
There were rumors of a Fort Wildnerness/River Country DVC.

I forgot about that. I know they had sight line baloons up a year or so ago, but never heard anything else about it. I'd really be interested to see renderings, that would be a nice spot for new development.

FantasiaMagic 01-21-2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreaming (Post 47262862)
I forgot about that. I know they had sight line baloons up a year or so ago, but never heard anything else about it. I'd really be interested to see renderings, that would be a nice spot for new development.

Yes, I agree it would be - I think any new DVC is exciting! :goodvibes

Deb & Bill 01-21-2013 04:17 PM

None.

Phil Cirrone 01-21-2013 05:12 PM

GFV that sounds great. Can't wait

Lisa

nightshaderose 01-21-2013 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DebbieB (Post 47262766)
There were rumors of a Fort Wildnerness/River Country DVC.

I like this idea! Rehab the remnants of River Country into the resort pool, so Stormalong Bay finally has some competition.

FantasiaMagic 01-21-2013 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nightshaderose (Post 47266160)
I like this idea! Rehab the remnants of River Country into the resort pool, so Stormalong Bay finally has some competition.

This would be cool!! :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.