The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Community Board (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Four teams...two going to Super Bowl...who are you rooting for? (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3050819)

luvflorida 01-20-2013 12:52 PM

Four teams...two going to Super Bowl...who are you rooting for?
 
New England Patriots here!

I have BBQ ribs cooking in the crockpot for our game time dinner. Joining the ribs will be corn on the cob, potato salad and chocolate cake for dessert.:)

DebbieB 01-20-2013 12:54 PM

Ravens vs Patroits - an impossible choice for a Steeler fan! :confused3 Thank goodness hockey is back!:goodvibes

jas_mom1 01-20-2013 01:38 PM

Pats all the way!!!!!:cool1::rainbow::mickeyjum:yay:

PollyannaMom 01-20-2013 01:45 PM

I don't actually watch the games, but I'm wearing my Patriots shirt. Does that count?

GO PATS!!!

JVL1018 01-20-2013 01:45 PM

We are Giants fans here..and Steelers as well. And that didn;t go too well for us this year..

I am going for the Ravens(I like Ray Lewis from watching Hard Knocks, even though I am conflicted by the whole murder thing..) and Ray Rice was really great to the kids at a football camp my son went to last summer.

And even though Devin McCourty, along with his brother, ran that same football clinic(for free for anyone who wanted to sign up at the high school they went to here), I just can't like the Patriots.
Plus I like the purple uniforms. ;p

My son was going for the Patriots until he saw the signs up in MA counting down to Ray Lewis's retirement and he thought that was not a classy thing to do(and he's 11!) so they lost a fan. LOL

I REALLY want the Falcons to win it all. Matty Ice! (I have a Matthew that we call Matty).
Colin K..whatever from thr 49ers-can't stand him.

Snoozan 01-20-2013 01:49 PM

P-A-T-R-I-O-T-S! :banana::banana::banana:

My contribution for our playoff dinner is whoopie pies & apple pie! Doesn't get much more New England than that!

smhogar 01-20-2013 01:56 PM

Go Ravens!

lynxstch 01-20-2013 02:04 PM

Rooting for Patriots all the way. Husband rooting for Ravens. (I'm originally from MA, so Patriots have 'always' been my team, he's from MD so of course they are his pick, though he's really a Green Bay fan!)

GO PATRIOTS!

snarlingcoyote 01-20-2013 02:12 PM

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:GO Patriots! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

njmom47 01-20-2013 02:48 PM

I asked DH and his answer was "I'd like to see Atlanta and Baltimore, but San Fransisco is in championship form this year." :confused3

Mama-san 01-20-2013 02:56 PM

Go Falcons!

As primarlily a Steelers fan though, I can't believe I'm kind of pulling for the Ravens, too. I would enjoy seeing Tom Brady getting whipped.

I have to root for Falcons because they are a regional team. Also, at a restaurant in Atlanta last year Julio Jones was sitting in the booth behind me, so there.

npmommie 01-20-2013 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JVL1018 (Post 47249296)
We are Giants fans here..and Steelers as well. And that didn;t go too well for us this year..

I am going for the Ravens(I like Ray Lewis from watching Hard Knocks, even though I am conflicted by the whole murder thing..) and Ray Rice was really great to the kids at a football camp my son went to last summer.

And even though Devin McCourty, along with his brother, ran that same football clinic(for free for anyone who wanted to sign up at the high school they went to here), I just can't like the Patriots.
Plus I like the purple uniforms. ;p

My son was going for the Patriots until he saw the signs up in MA counting down to Ray Lewis's retirement and he thought that was not a classy thing to do(and he's 11!) so they lost a fan. LOL

I REALLY want the Falcons to win it all. Matty Ice! (I have a Matthew that we call Matty).
Colin K..whatever from thr 49ers-can't stand him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mama-san (Post 47249937)
Go Falcons!

As primarlily a Steelers fan though, I can't believe I'm kind of pulling for the Ravens, too. I would enjoy seeing Tom Brady getting whipped.

I always hear such hate for the Pats and Tom Brady:confused3
Why? Because they are so good:)
I see other teams have questionable antics by players ( ray lewis murder, JJ spitting, etc)
So why not hate on them?:)

GO PATRIOTS!!

cappygirl 01-20-2013 03:04 PM

Go Ravens!!!!:woohoo:

roliepolieoliefan 01-20-2013 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DebbieB
Ravens vs Patroits - an impossible choice for a Steeler fan! :confused3 Thank goodness hockey is back!:goodvibes

Amen!

I think I'd rather see Baltimore win though vs the Patriots and Tom Brady.
Overall, I'm pulling for the Falcons to win it all.

Go Steelers! ( had to get that in)

phorsenuf 01-20-2013 03:09 PM

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a76...enuf/shoes.jpg


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.