The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Rumors and News (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   No more Lithographs wth new movies if... (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3050605)

Tigger1 01-19-2013 11:29 PM

No more Lithographs wth new movies if...

I went to the Disney store in Oklahoma City today. I saw they have a new release coming out for peter Pan. The cast member said that Disney is testing out to see if anyone really wants the lithographs and that I would have to call them and ask that the lithographs be mailed to me. They are doing the testing in Oklahoma, Texas and somewhere else. I hope that they do continue the lithographs with preorderd movies. I would not buy the movie from the Disney store if I did not get the Lithograph. Please let them know you want the lithographs to continue if you feel the same way.

Tigger

KateB 01-20-2013 09:30 AM

I absolutely agree! If there are no lithographs I will buy my movies from CostCo. They are cheaper & always have the 3D version (if its available).

DizCaptain 01-20-2013 04:30 PM

I also only buy the movies from Disney Store for the lithographs. I'd much rather just pick them up at Target or Costco (usually on sale week of release), but I really like the lithos so I always pre-order at Disney Store.

Tigger1 01-20-2013 09:27 PM

So I was told I have to call this number to ask for my lithographs since I preorded. The cast member said to tell them how I feel about not getting Lithographs would effect whether I buy a movie or not. I called at least 3 times today. I get "this is the Disney Store. WE are to busy to asnser. Leave name and message and we will get back wth you by tomorrow". We will see if that happens.

This is very frustrating.

bluvw 01-28-2013 01:01 PM

Howdy,

I bought my Peter Pan pre-sell today in Dallas and was able to get a litho set, but the salesman did say this would be their last lithograph set with pre-sells. They will only include the $10 coupon with pre-sells.

Thanks!

jgh 01-29-2013 10:28 AM

I just called my "local" (45 minute away) Disney store. They said the same thing...Georgia stores didn't get the lithograph sets in and you have to call a number to get them mailed to you :( What a pain!

Srbright 02-01-2013 08:56 PM

We got Peter Pan and got the lithographs with no issues or questions from a Detroit area store.

Hope this isn't true or we too will buy from Costco.

Stacy

Tigger1 02-02-2013 09:22 PM

DH buys the Disney movies for the lithograghs. He said he will not buy them without. The $10 coupon is nice but since we drive 120 miles to Disney store not worth the trip.
I will buy the videos at Walmart, Sams or elsewhere if I do not get Lithographs.

I always spend way to much when I go to the Disney
outlet. Withoust Lithographs I guess I will save some bucks.