The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Restaurants (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie Menu (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3050365)

mecanterbruy 01-19-2013 01:59 PM

Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie Menu
 
Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie
I know it has been renovated and looks great!! I cant find a menu to show my daughters. I think there will be a lot of good options for them! Help if anyone can!

Deb & Bill 01-19-2013 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mecanterbruy (Post 47240654)
Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie
I know it has been renovated and looks great!! I cant find a menu to show my daughters. I think there will be a lot of good options for them! Help if anyone can!

The disney food blog had a copy of the menu on their site. Not sure if the DIS has one or not.

But we found the pastries to be substandard to what they used to be when it was in the older location. Very tough and not flakey at all.

mecanterbruy 01-19-2013 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deb & Bill (Post 47240683)
The disney food blog had a copy of the menu on their site. Not sure if the DIS has one or not.

But we found the pastries to be substandard to what they used to be when it was in the older location. Very tough and not flakey at all.

Sorry to hear this, still crossing fingers that is was a bad day for them!!

Deb & Bill 01-19-2013 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mecanterbruy (Post 47240712)
Sorry to hear this, still crossing fingers that is was a bad day for them!!

I don't think so. They all looked the same. And photos I have seen look the same.

Pleglech 01-19-2013 07:54 PM

We burned quite a few CS credits on the two-dessert option there in the past few days and found everything to be fine. Not outstanding, but certainly not disappointing either. The chocolate croissant was a big hit, as always.

The BLT and ham and cheese sandwiches were good too. The croque monseur, not so much. The bisque was average.

ctl 01-19-2013 08:04 PM

May try it
 
Given the really expensive prices of TS restaurants now my family may try it.popcorn::

bru_ellman 01-20-2013 12:38 AM

We were there their second day after opening. The quiches were good, but the coffee was very good. NOT Nescafe! :coffee:

purple figment 01-20-2013 01:25 AM

Here's a review and photos, including photos of the menu boards:
http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2013/0...halles-bakery/

safetymom 01-20-2013 12:17 PM

http://www.disunplugged.com/2013/01/...pens-at-epcot/

menu

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dinin...taurant.id=330


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.