The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Dining Plan (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Snack credit at BOG (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3050358)

mom2cse 01-19-2013 02:45 PM

Snack credit at BOG

Hi!

We are on the QSDP and would love to eat at BOG. However, we are having a big character breakfast in the morning and would like to save our counter service meal for later in the evening. Can we use a snack credit to order only cupcakes at BOG?

Also, if this is possible, does anyone know if we all need to order something to get in? We are a family of 5 and intend to "save" most of the snack credits for the kids (my husband and I are fine snacking on granola bars and fruit throughout the day to save a little bit of extra magic for the kids and send our snack credits their way). Ideally, we would only order cupcakes for the kids, but I didn't know if we would have to order ones for ourselves to get in as a party of 5.

Thanks!

Dizneydaz 01-19-2013 06:06 PM

Here are the items you can get at BOG with a snack credit from my list.

Quote:

BE OUR GUEST-NEW!
French Onion Soup $4.99
Potato Leek Soup $4.49
Desserts $2.99
Triple Chocolate Cupcake, Lemon Meringue Cupcake, Chocolate Cream Puff, Passion Fruit Cream Puff, Strawberry Cream Cheese Cupcake
Fountain Beverages $2.79
UPDTD 11-17

Yes, the cupcakes are a SC. :goodvibes

Can't answer your question about everyone having to order something to get a seat-I would think you will be fine.

adventure_woman 01-19-2013 09:39 PM

Do you know if those can be used as snack credits during dinner also?

purple figment 01-20-2013 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adventure_woman (Post 47244027)
Do you know if those can be used as snack credits during dinner also?

While I don't know for certain, I doubt it because BOG is a TS restaurant at dinnertime and none of the other TS restaurants will let you use snack credits for anything on their menus.

mom2cse 01-20-2013 03:01 PM

Thanks Disneydaz. I just stumbled upon your 2012 snack list and have some serious reading to do. Do you know if anything is confirmed for 2013? I imagine most is the same, but figured I'd ask anyway.

Dizneydaz 01-21-2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mom2cse (Post 47249996)
Thanks Disneydaz. I just stumbled upon your 2012 snack list and have some serious reading to do. Do you know if anything is confirmed for 2013? I imagine most is the same, but figured I'd ask anyway.

I have a 2013 list as well (link below). There were no changes when the calendar changed so I just rolled over the list to the new thread. The 2013 one is the list I will make changes to as they come to my attention.

Happy snacking!:)