The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Meets (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   Disney Dream June 13, 2013 (3-night) (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3050280)

S'sMom 01-19-2013 12:13 PM

Disney Dream June 13, 2013 (3-night)

My family and I will be on this cruise. Can't wait to find out if there are others.
:thumbsup2

S'sMom 01-29-2013 08:43 PM

Bump

IrishCowboy 02-05-2013 05:42 PM

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :cool1:

Have a great cruise!

S'sMom 02-05-2013 08:23 PM

Thanks so much!

Toria 02-16-2013 09:16 AM

DH and I will be on this sailing as well. We are leaving the kids with family. We call this our re-connect trip. We will take one every year. So excited and this will be my fourth and his third.

S'sMom 02-16-2013 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toria (Post 47522332)
DH and I will be on this sailing as well. We are leaving the kids with family. We call this our re-connect trip. We will take one every year. So excited and this will be my fourth and his third.

That is awesome! I am happy to see that it will be more than 4 people on this cruise :rotfl:

DH, and I need to leave the kiddos and just go. ;) This is our 7th Disney Cruise, but my sons 4th!

Welcome!!

Toria 02-21-2013 07:55 AM

Just dropping in to say hello. Hope all planning is going well. Soon I will be booking our pre stay hotel in Orlando, purchasing tickets to Universal Studios and post cruise hotel. I am so thankful that we live about 6 hours away, which saves on airfare. Happy planning!

S'sMom 02-24-2013 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toria
Just dropping in to say hello. Hope all planning is going well. Soon I will be booking our pre stay hotel in Orlando, purchasing tickets to Universal Studios and post cruise hotel. I am so thankful that we live about 6 hours away, which saves on airfare. Happy planning!

If we lived closer, we would be broke. Lol. Oh how I wish we did, I would be there or in the area at least once every two months. You are right about airfare! No Bueno, however, it's a necessary evil I guess :).

I am in the process of planning how to surprise the kids the whole vacation (DCL/WDW) and for some reason it is hard and it shouldn't be. I have a 10yo dd and she is just as nosey as they come. Lol. It comes in handy when I need her to spy, but not so fun when I'm trying to surprise her. Lol. My 4yo ds could care less. I love Universal Studios!!!

Let the continued planning continue :)

speakupjc 03-02-2013 11:30 AM

My husband, dd age 10 (at time of sailing) and I will be on this cruise! We are doing a cruise to the Alaska the week before this one. We are so excited. We are looking forward to being on the new ship. It has so much to offer. This is the grand finale of our two week adventure. We are so glad that two other families will be on board with us. We were wondering if anyone else was on the ship. LOL. There are a lot of cabins that are still available so we are hoping to upgrade at the port or get sprinkled with pixie dust before.

S'sMom 03-02-2013 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speakupjc
My husband, dd age 10 (at time of sailing) and I will be on this cruise! We are doing a cruise to the Alaska the week before this one. We are so excited. We are looking forward to being on the new ship. It has so much to offer. This is the grand finale of our two week adventure. We are so glad that two other families will be on board with us. We were wondering if anyone else was on the ship. LOL. There are a lot of cabins that are still available so we are hoping to upgrade at the port or get sprinkled with pixie dust before.

Welcome!! We will have our dd age 10 as well :)!! I can't wait to tell her that more than two families will be on. Lol. Wow. What a fantastic journey you will have, I love it! I noticed that there are some openings and i bet you will get your pixie dusted upgrade. We have a category 7A (?) GTY (navigators obstructed verandah, I think). I can't wait to get to know everyone.

S'sMom 03-02-2013 05:54 PM

Wait. I'm losing it. I just told dh that there will be another 10yo on the ship. Then it dawned on me.... The kids know nothing about this trip yet lol. I truly can't hold water I see. Lol. That's ok because when she finds out I can share this with her. :)

speakupjc 03-02-2013 08:10 PM

We are looking forward to meeting you and your family. My daughter is so happy that there will be another girl her age on the cruise. I read your blog and noticed that we have a lot in common so we will have lots to talk about. The things that we have in common include the following: (1) We are both DVC members (we own at SSR, AKL, and OKW, (2) I am a bzz agent as well and (3) My goal is to be on the Disney Mom's Panel. (I have made it to the second round twice but never reached my goal. Congrats on being a member of the Mom's Panel this year. That is so exciting). I loved reading your blog and look forward to meeting you!

S'sMom 03-03-2013 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speakupjc
We are looking forward to meeting you and your family. My daughter is so happy that there will be another girl her age on the cruise. I read your blog and noticed that we have a lot in common so we will have lots to talk about. The things that we have in common include the following: (1) We are both DVC members (we own at SSR, AKL, and OKW, (2) I am a bzz agent as well and (3) My goal is to be on the Disney Mom's Panel. (I have made it to the second round twice but never reached my goal. Congrats on being a member of the Mom's Panel this year. That is so exciting). I loved reading your blog and look forward to meeting you!

Thank you so much for the Congrats and reading my blog! This MP journey is unreal, and I am loving every minute of it :). We do have lots in common. I love it. :)

Toria 03-05-2013 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speakupjc (Post 47674709)

That is awesome to be taking both of those cruises back to back! The change in experiences and scenary will be wonderful. I don't think that I have read of anyone doing that. I am hoping that we get to upgrade on the ship as well.

speakupjc 03-08-2013 06:55 PM

Cast Members have informed me that we may be the first. We are staying at Bay Lake Towers for 1 night, the Poly for 3 nights, cruising to Alaska and then cruising to the Bahamas It is in fact 2 Land/Sea Cruise from Coast to Coast. We are probably going to make up shirts that say something to that effect. We are so excited! We are going to experience the classic and new ships within 1 week of the other. It will be interesting to see the differences. We look forward to meeting both of your families. It would be great if we could have a meet. It may just be three families but you both are so sweet!