The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Restaurants (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Am I silly for feeling bad (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3049544)

RAPstar 01-18-2013 05:12 AM

Am I silly for feeling bad

So for my trip in 10 days, I had to do some rearranging to try and catch the MSEP since I've never seen it. In doing so I had some ideas and changed other things, but I'm feeling bad about eating at some places more than once (but totally different meals) and eating what seems like too many buffets? I know I'm being silly for feeling bad, right? Here's my plan:

Day 1: arrive, relax a bit, bus to MK, dinner at 8:30 at Kona Cafe
Day 2: MK, dinner at Ohana
Day 3: Universal
Day 4: DHS/Epcot, dinner at Garden Grill
Day 5: breakfast at Kona, MK, dinner at 1900 Park Faire
Day 6: leaving day, QS wherever I decide to go (AK or 2nd Epcot day)

I feel like I'm eating too similarly by doing Kona and Ohana for dinner, and then Kona again for breakfast. I could change it to CP, but then that's another buffet. Or instead of 1900 I could leave MK early and do dinner somewhere else, but I'd want to do Boma or Cape May which are both buffets, lol. Help?

Hopefully 01-18-2013 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAPstar (Post 47226788)
So for my trip in 10 days, I had to do some rearranging to try and catch the MSEP since I've never seen it. In doing so I had some ideas and changed other things, but I'm feeling bad about eating at some places more than once (but totally different meals) and eating what seems like too many buffets? I know I'm being silly for feeling bad, right? Here's my plan:

Day 1: arrive, relax a bit, bus to MK, dinner at 8:30 at Kona Cafe
Day 2: MK, dinner at Ohana
Day 3: Universal
Day 4: DHS/Epcot, dinner at Garden Grill
Day 5: breakfast at Kona, MK, dinner at 1900 Park Faire
Day 6: leaving day, QS wherever I decide to go (AK or 2nd Epcot day)

I feel like I'm eating too similarly by doing Kona and Ohana for dinner, and then Kona again for breakfast. I could change it to CP, but then that's another buffet. Or instead of 1900 I could leave MK early and do dinner somewhere else, but I'd want to do Boma or Cape May which are both buffets, lol. Help?

Yes, you are being silly.
'OHana and Kona are totally different dinner experiences. I think going to both is fine. And breakfast is nothing like dinner. Are you staying at the Poly? If so, this really does make sense if the restaurants appeal to you.
I think if your plan makes you happy, you should stop second guessing yourself.
Enjoy

magrudersmakes3 01-18-2013 07:11 AM

As long as you enjoy yourself, who cares! Have a great trip!!:yay:

golf4miami 01-18-2013 07:31 AM

If you know what you like then why change it? The whole point of going on a vacation is doing something that you enjoy and you can relax doing. If you enjoy Kona and 'Ohana that much then do it! I am not ashamed to say that I would eat at the SciFi Dine in Theater for lunch and dinner every time I visit DHS if I could!

Paula Sedley-Burke 01-18-2013 07:38 AM

As OP said please do not give yourself a hard time. Just enjoy yourself. When we come over from the UK we eat at Earl of Sandwich most lunchtimes when we can. At first we felt guilty making excuses to be in DTD now we just admit it and enjoy! Your vacation you enjoy! Least we know what we like :-)