The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Dining Plan (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Freaked out!!!! (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3049419)

jennab 01-17-2013 06:27 PM

Freaked out!!!!

I posted this somewhere else too but then realized there was a dining plan forum so maybe you can help me if something has changed (dining plan rules for moderate resorts)...

Ok I am getting freaked out.... When I logged on to the new website and linked my reservation this is what it says:

Moderate Resort
Magic Kingdom Resort Area
The Cabins at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort-Wilderness Cabin
MYW Pkg + FREE Dining PIN
2013 Two Quick Service Meals per night, 2013 Table Service Meals - Adult, 2013 Quick Service Meals

Notice the dining plan - it says 2 quick service meals????? I believe we should have the regular dining plan (used a PIN for free dining). Does anyone else see this who has a dining plan?

aaarcher86 01-17-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennab (Post 47223790)
I posted this somewhere else too but then realized there was a dining plan forum so maybe you can help me if something has changed (dining plan rules for moderate resorts)...

Ok I am getting freaked out.... When I logged on to the new website and linked my reservation this is what it says:

Moderate Resort
2013 Two Quick Service Meals per night, 2013 Table Service Meals - Adult, 2013 Quick Service Meals

Notice the dining plan - it says 2 quick service meals????? I believe we should have the regular dining plan (used a PIN for free dining). Does anyone else see this who has a dining plan?

It's a known glitch on the website. You'll have 1TS, 1QS, and 1 snack.

tallen429 01-17-2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennab (Post 47223790)

Moderate Resort

While I can't answer your question exactly, I do know that there have been rumors that free dining will now only include quick service (2 counter service per day) at all resort categories.
I haven't seen any confirmation of this though, and no implementation date...

Might just be an error, considering how generally wonky the new site has been.

jennab 01-17-2013 06:37 PM

I was hoping it was just an error! I tried to email Disney but they said I have to call regarding anything about my reservation.... didn't really feel like waiting 30min on hold!

I heard that rumor too which is why I got freaked out. If it was quick service I would have went with the room discount over the free dining PIN (at the time of booking) so will be very upset if it ends up not being regular dining.

GMU MOM 01-17-2013 06:38 PM

It's just a glitch. Mine said the same thing and I called Disney to confirm that I have the correct Dining Plan.

jennab 01-17-2013 06:39 PM

Great thank you! Was thinking I couldn't be the only person who was seeing this!

lady_hlh 01-17-2013 06:48 PM

The description on our bounceback regular free dining res from last summer is all messed up too but I'm not worried because I know what I booked last year.