The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Line Forum (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Nassau Transportation (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3047500)

mickyminnie890 01-14-2013 02:43 PM

Nassau Transportation

Hello, I had another post asking this question, but people changed the topic and I couldn't get my answer. I booked the Discover Atlantis onshore excursion in Nassau, and I do know that they provide you transportation from the ship to the resort. But when we decide to go back to the ship, I know we have to go to a place and the bus or whatever transportation run every 15-20 mins. My question is, is it a Disney Cruise Line Bus, if not do we just get in one and say we want to head back to the Ship or do they have one thats specific for the ship? Thank you this will help a lot.

stmize 01-14-2013 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickyminnie890
Hello, I had another post asking this question, but people changed the topic and I couldn't get my answer. I booked the Discover Atlantis onshore excursion in Nassau, and I do know that they provide you transportation from the ship to the resort. But when we decide to go back to the ship, I know we have to go to a place and the bus or whatever transportation run every 15-20 mins. My question is, is it a Disney Cruise Line Bus, if not do we just get in one and say we want to head back to the Ship or do they have one thats specific for the ship? Thank you this will help a lot.

If you booked the excursion with dcl they will have van taxis to bring you back to the ship and they do run every few mins

mickyminnie890 01-14-2013 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stmize (Post 47189121)
If you booked the excursion with dcl they will have van taxis to bring you back to the ship and they do run every few mins

Will they have sign telling you it's for DCL?

mickyminnie890 01-14-2013 03:49 PM

Or do I say I want to go back to ship?

Gigi22 01-14-2013 03:57 PM

As I recall, the vans are owned and operated by the Atlantis Resort. When we were on the tour, the vans took us from the resort to just outside the cruise port. The Nassau cruise port is small enough that getting lost is not really an issue--just look up over the buildings and you can see your ship. You have to walk through the cruise port building to go through Customs and security, and then to the ship.

mickyminnie890 01-14-2013 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gigi22
As I recall, the vans are owned and operated by the Atlantis Resort. When we were on the tour, the vans took us from the resort to just outside the cruise port. The Nassau cruise port is small enough that getting lost is not really an issue--just look up over the buildings and you can see your ship. You have to walk through the cruise port building to go through Customs and security, and then to the ship.

Okay Thank you! :)