The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Restaurants (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Cinderella's Table Before Park Opens (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3047499)

jormot 01-14-2013 02:39 PM

Cinderella's Table Before Park Opens

Does Cinderella's Royal Table always have a seating before the park opens? We are going in December and it will be a slower time of the year. However, we would love to go before the park opens. Thanks!

stmize 01-14-2013 02:40 PM

I have gotten an 8:00 am when park opens at 9 in nov before

TiggerTrigger 01-14-2013 04:27 PM

The first seating is typically 8:05am. This is usually considered a pre-park opening seating; HOWEVER, if there is morning EMH in MK - or - they open the park early due to expected crowds...it will not. If you're going at peak times in December, the park could open early to accomodate the typically heavy crowds.

Megsie1000 01-14-2013 04:56 PM

We have an 8:05 in a few weeks for a day where the park doesn't open until 9am. They have a separate line for people with dining reservations before the park opens.

Kimosabe 01-14-2013 05:24 PM

We have done this before, and it really gives you a huge head-start on a day in the MK. You will have hit some characters, had a good breakfast and be standing in the middle of the park as soon as the proverbial bell rings.

One suggestion I would make is indeed to make the earliest ADR possible so that you are truly finished eating, paying and out of the restaurant before the park officially opens. We did that and then, as soon as allowed, we ran straight into the little princess shop right across from the CRT entrance and got to "wake up" Tinkerbell. That was right at 3 years ago, but I would assume they still let people do that...? Our girls were 7 and 5 at the time and thought it was the greatest thing ever...even got little certificates to commemorate the event, and all of the staff of the shop were so involved in the whole little spectacle of it (e.g., sticking their heads outside the shop, calling for Tink). You'll obviously pay top dollar for breakfast at CRT, but the head-start and this potential "magical moment" can make it seem more worth it.

meredith1 01-14-2013 05:30 PM

Our last trip, we were lucky enough to get an 8:00 ressie at CRT. We are hoping to do it again for this trip. However, you can never be sure because they may change park opening time on you from 9:00 to 8:00 am. In that case, you won't have a ressie prior to park opening because the restaurants don't change their opening time.

stmize 01-14-2013 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimosabe
We have done this before, and it really gives you a huge head-start on a day in the MK. You will have hit some characters, had a good breakfast and be standing in the middle of the park as soon as the proverbial bell rings.

One suggestion I would make is indeed to make the earliest ADR possible so that you are truly finished eating, paying and out of the restaurant before the park officially opens. We did that and then, as soon as allowed, we ran straight into the little princess shop right across from the CRT entrance and got to "wake up" Tinkerbell. That was right at 3 years ago, but I would assume they still let people do that...? Our girls were 7 and 5 at the time and thought it was the greatest thing ever...even got little certificates to commemorate the event, and all of the staff of the shop were so involved in the whole little spectacle of it (e.g., sticking their heads outside the shop, calling for Tink). You'll obviously pay top dollar for breakfast at CRT, but the head-start and this potential "magical moment" can make it seem more worth it.

We did that too a few yrs ago I think it was nov 2010

sephorachick 01-15-2013 06:07 AM

we had 8:20am reservation in October. It was amazing. They even have photopass people working early & we got pics with no one on main st it was awesome! I will blog about it soon :)