The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Resorts (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Is there an extra charge for adults in a deluxe? (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3046446)

jade1 01-12-2013 06:21 PM

Is there an extra charge for adults in a deluxe?
 
Kids are adults now (except one) so we are planning a BWV studio-and a BWI room discount.

Can the BWI have 3 "adult" kids in it? Somehow I was thinking only 2 adults and 2 kids could be in non DVC rooms-at least without an extra charge.

Or is it only if there is a "5th" person or adult in the BWI room?

kaytieeldr 01-12-2013 06:58 PM

Two guests 18+. Every additional guest 18 and above, no matter how related to the first two adults in a deluxe room, is an additional $25 per night plus tax.

jade1 01-12-2013 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaytieeldr (Post 47170170)
Two guests 18+. Every additional guest 18 and above, no matter how related to the first two adults in a deluxe room, is an additional $25 per night plus tax.

Thanks, kinda wondered that-will factor that into another DVC studio price/point. Thanks.

Deb & Bill 01-12-2013 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jade1 (Post 47170239)
Thanks, kinda wondered that-will factor that into another DVC studio price/point. Thanks.

There is no extra cost for extra adults in DVC villas. Same with the Ft Wilderness Cabins.

jade1 01-12-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deb & Bill (Post 47171928)
There is no extra cost for extra adults in DVC villas. Same with the Ft Wilderness Cabins.

That's worth considering when reserving at $25 EA per night. Thanks.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.