The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Line Forum (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   VGT room assignment question (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3046441)

OKW Lover 01-12-2013 05:56 PM

VGT room assignment question
 
No, not the typical "when will I know what room I'm in" question. We're two weeks out and nothing yet on that front but I'm not stressing.

Instead, I've got a slightly different question. When they do assign rooms do they give any consideration to our CC level? In other words, if they have 10 rooms to assign will they give the "best" on to the passenger with the highest CC (number of cruises) level?

PrincessShmoo 01-12-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OKW Lover (Post 47169626)
No, not the typical "when will I know what room I'm in" question. We're two weeks out and nothing yet on that front but I'm not stressing.

Instead, I've got a slightly different question. When they do assign rooms do they give any consideration to our CC level? In other words, if they have 10 rooms to assign will they give the "best" on to the passenger with the highest CC (number of cruises) level?

No, there is no special consideration as to room assignments.

A first time VGT cruiser has the same chance as a 10 time cruiser with a VGT booking.

:cutie:

kcashner 01-12-2013 06:13 PM

No one knows for sure...but CC level does not appear to have any influence on room assignments of *GT....or pixie dust upgrades...or much of anything else these days.

OKW Lover 01-12-2013 06:21 PM

Thanks for the replies. :worship:

I'll be happy with whatever we get.

OKW Lover 01-14-2013 03:46 PM

Turns out we got a pretty good cabin - a 5B midship on deck 6. The assignment came in today, 12 days before we depart. :cool1:

woody73 01-14-2013 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OKW Lover (Post 47169626)

. . . When they do assign rooms do they give any consideration to our CC level?

Quote:

Originally Posted by OKW Lover (Post 47189634)

Turns out we got a pretty good cabin - a 5B midship on deck 6.

Congratulations. Let's see how this correlates with your original question. What's your CC level?

Woody

OKW Lover 01-14-2013 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woody73 (Post 47189708)
Congratulations. Let's see how this correlates with your original question. What's your CC level?

Woody

We are gold. This will be DCL cruise #8.

mmouse37 01-14-2013 05:29 PM

I would say the majority of people getting their VGT assignments are happy with them. VGT are not necessarily all the leftovers...you can get a prime midship cabin with VGT. It is hit or miss and I do not think your CC status anything to do with it...more likely just their available inventory when they assign the cabins.

MJ

OKW Lover 01-14-2013 05:47 PM

Actually I just did more research on my newly assigned cabin and its a category 4 something. It also happens to be a HA unit which appears to be larger than others in this same category.

Bear3412 01-14-2013 05:53 PM

Guess you'll have to bathe in the Caribbean. :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.