The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Line Forum (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Is there an Omelet bar at the Palo Brunch? (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3046230)

WaDiWo 01-12-2013 11:28 AM

Is there an Omelet bar at the Palo Brunch?

Hi all!

we'll be going on our 5th disney cruise this spring, but we have never stepped foot inside Palo (for the life of me I don't know why we've waited this long).

We just booked the Palo Brunch, and we're so excited. I've been looking at the pics online, and reading the threads, but I'm curious about my favorite part of breakfast: omelettes!! :thumbsup2

Is there an omelet bar at the palo brunch? Or, if not, can I ask for my favorite custom made tomato and swiss cheese omelet?

thanks.

allears 01-12-2013 12:09 PM

There is no omelette bar at Palo brunch. Though there is one at the Buffett restaurants at breakfast. Palo brunch has a selection of hot breakfast and lunch entrees. However, it can't hurt to ask your server about ordering one. It is very likely they can accommodate you.

Melcatfish 01-12-2013 12:11 PM

We have never seen an omelette bar in Palo but they do an awesome Fritatta (sp?)

I am sure you could amend the ingredients a little if you wanted - I think it usually has mushrooms which I asked for it without.

Mel
x

Weedy 01-12-2013 12:11 PM

Palo has soooo much food that you can't get elsewhere. You can get an omelet at Cabanas for free, try something different, Try the Chicken Parmesan, it's to die for!!!

WaDiWo 01-12-2013 12:18 PM

ok, thanks, you've all convinced me. I can get an omelet anywhere, so why don't I try something else at Palo?

everything sounds delicious. (as long as I can get coffee with it. LOL).

Mtinkerbell5189 01-12-2013 01:18 PM

Is it true you can get omlettes in the back of cabanas too?

PrincessShmoo 01-12-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allears (Post 47166625)
There is no omelette bar at Palo brunch. Though there is one at the Buffett restaurants at breakfast. Palo brunch has a selection of hot breakfast and lunch entrees. However, it can't hurt to ask your server about ordering one. It is very likely they can accommodate you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mtinkerbell5189 (Post 47167148)

Cabanas is the buffet, so probably, yes. I know you can at the buffets (Topsiders & Beach Blanket Buffet) on the Magic & Wonder.

:cutie:

gometros 01-12-2013 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WaDiWo (Post 47166278)
Is there an omelet bar at the palo brunch? Or, if not, can I ask for my favorite custom made tomato and swiss cheese omelet?

thanks.

There is no omelette bar, but there are egg/breakfast choices like Eggs Benedict and Eggs Julienne.

Quote:

The omelette is in the back right opposite the door to the stern seating.

jdb in AZ 01-12-2013 02:18 PM

Quote:

The chefs like to make a bunch of omelettes ahead so they don't get behind with a lot of people waiting. I think i'd rather wait. To get a fresh one, you need to request ingredients that don't duplicate the "warmed over" omelettes.

remlap 01-12-2013 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdb in AZ (Post 47167622)
The chefs like to make a bunch of omelettes ahead so they don't get behind with a lot of people waiting. I think i'd rather wait. To get a fresh one, you need to request ingredients that don't duplicate the "warmed over" omelettes.

shhh, that's our secret too. :)

GoofyTwinDad 01-12-2013 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdb in AZ

When you order an omelette they will give you a number sign and a CM will bring it to your table.

gometros 01-14-2013 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoofyTwinDad

When you order an omelette they will give you a number sign and a CM will bring it to your table.

Not on the Fantasy. Cabanas is too big. You have to wait for it.