The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Discount Codes and Rates (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Should I book now or wait on a discount to be released (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3045059)

bkc0508 01-10-2013 10:18 AM

Should I book now or wait on a discount to be released
 
Thinking about Dec 7 thru 14th to come to disney... I hope that is a good week. I dont see any discounts yet should I wait or should i book now and hope for one. When do they normal announce the ones for the month of Dec.

julluvsdisney 01-10-2013 11:56 AM

I am planning on dec 14thish depending on hopefully a discount!! I have decided to wait to book this year so they have a reason to give out discounts! December discounts are usually announced in June/July! Fingers crossed we get something good!!

ErinsMommy 01-10-2013 11:58 AM

Its been suggested that if you book now, the discounts may be fewer as Disney will have less reason to offer discounts if they're alreaady filling up. However, if the room/resort you want is quick to fill up, I would book sooner than later so you're at least getting the resort/room you want.

bkc0508 01-10-2013 12:59 PM

I guess that was kind of what I was thinking. I could wait on the room closer to the promo release times.
I guess I could go ahead and do the dining at the 180 day mark.

Kimi313 01-10-2013 03:30 PM

If you are wanting a certain resort that you know fills up quick I would book it now but if you are open to different resorts or yours doesn't fill up quickly you could wait.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.