The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Resorts (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Online Check-in at Disney Experience (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3044366)

HM 01-09-2013 10:03 AM

Online Check-in at Disney Experience
 
Has anyone been able to do Online Check-in at the new website link on The Disney Experience? I've tried for the last three days and get an Error and a message that it's not available, try again later.

HM 01-09-2013 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HM (Post 47132199)
Has anyone been able to do Online Check-in at the new website link on The Disney Experience? I've tried for the last three days and get an Error and a message that it's not available, try again later.

Finally got through this morning. First try I got the same Goofy telling me to try back later. Second try, got Woody telling me to hold on while they loaded it. Then I got through the whole thing to find Goofy telling me there was an error and try again. So, back to Woody and through the whole process once more and when I pushed finish, it was done.

I hope other folks have better luck than me, when it's your turn.

utkscvol1 01-09-2013 11:05 AM

Still can't do it:(

Tinkerbelle739 01-09-2013 11:06 AM

I spoke with a CM this morning after I was unable to do the online check in and he assured me that no one was able to. It has to do with them updating the system to the new site. I asked if there was another way to do early check in and he said there was not, that we just needed to do regular check in when we arrived. Normally, I wouldn't mind but we are arriving at 3PM and after check in are going straight to Epcot. I guess I will read up on speeding my way through Epcot!:yay:

HM 01-09-2013 12:08 PM

Keep trying. I did get a confirmation that my online check-in did go through and printed it out.

magicLAL12 01-09-2013 01:19 PM

I was able to check-in on Monday through the Disney Experience- only thing that didn't work was the credit card information section, but I think that happened to us last time. I would go on the site now and see if I am allowed to 'check-in' again for you, but I'm a bit weary that something may go wrong (that website freaks me out!)

I hope it is resolved for you soon- Good luck!

utkscvol1 01-09-2013 09:48 PM

I was able to get it done but never received a confirmation. Maybe it didn't go through?

bellaally 01-09-2013 09:59 PM

I was able to check out on the old site with my ipad and I got the email conformation. So try resetting histoey and cookies and use the old site

HM 01-09-2013 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by utkscvol1 (Post 47140272)
I was able to get it done but never received a confirmation. Maybe it didn't go through?

The last page said Confirmation somewhere near the top and I printed it out. They didn't send anything to me.

locura79 01-10-2013 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bellaally
I was able to check out on the old site with my ipad and I got the email conformation. So try resetting histoey and cookies and use the old site

Is there a link to the old site available?

Kaylasmomma 01-10-2013 12:37 AM

Does anyone know it says you can check in starting 60 days out...
do you have to be paid in full to do this??

Like we are 50 days out but we dont have to pay our bill for another week or so

dansdad 01-10-2013 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylasmomma (Post 47141521)
Does anyone know it says you can check in starting 60 days out...
do you have to be paid in full to do this??

Like we are 50 days out but we dont have to pay our bill for another week or so

Yes, the online check-in window now opens at 60 days out. This is in preparation of the FP+ roll out. Once it's officially rolled out, you will be able to make your FP+ reservations 60 days out. But you will need to have done online check-in before making any FP+ reservations. Though it hasn't been officially rolled out, I have read that you won't have to be paid in full prior to doing online check-in. However, if you are not paid in full in time and your reservation gets cancelled, any FP+ reservations you made will also be cancelled.

Having said all that, I have only seen a couple people report back that they have been able to successfully check-in online since the new website has been rolled out.

Kaylasmomma 01-10-2013 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dansdad (Post 47141534)
Yes, the online check-in window now opens at 60 days out. This is in preparation of the FP+ roll out. Once it's officially rolled out, you will be able to make your FP+ reservations 60 days out. But you will need to have done online check-in before making any FP+ reservations. Though it hasn't been officially rolled out, I have read that you won't have to be paid in full prior to doing online check-in. However, if you are not paid in full in time and your reservation gets cancelled, any FP+ reservations you made will also be cancelled.

Having said all that, I have only seen a couple people report back that they have been able to successfully check-in online since the new website has been rolled out.

Sorry what is FP+..... new here

dansdad 01-10-2013 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylasmomma (Post 47141657)
Sorry what is FP+..... new here

Fast Pass Plus. Once it's rolled out you'll be able to reserve a time to ride one of the headliner rides up to 60 days before you arrive.

There's multiple threads about it on the Theme Park Attractions and Strategy board.

http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Kaylasmomma 01-10-2013 01:23 AM

Oh fast pass plus never heard of it.. off to look into

THANKS :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.