The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Line Forum (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Can anyone reccommend a limo service (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3044079)

Gretel 01-08-2013 07:31 PM

Can anyone reccommend a limo service
 
Going from WDW to Port Canaveral to MCO
Party of 5 adults
March cruise on the Fantasy!

dsnydaddy 01-08-2013 08:43 PM

We used FLtours. it was pretty easy to make the reservations and the driver was excellent.

jdb in AZ 01-08-2013 08:44 PM

Check out Happy Limo and Tiffany Town Car.

allears 01-08-2013 08:51 PM

For two of us I priced out all of the above and found Happy Limo to be the least expensive, which is relative! Used them last year, found the service to be just great. Booked them again for our cruise next month.

Gretel 01-09-2013 01:42 AM

yeah, Happy Limo s coming up $100 cheaper for five people over FLtours

dsnydaddy 01-09-2013 09:43 AM

Wow, I'll have to remember that.

disneycruiser22 01-09-2013 09:59 AM

We used Happy Limo in 2011 and were very pleased. We booked them again for our cruise in May. We also got a mousesavers discount! :goodvibes

TLSnell1981 01-09-2013 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdb in AZ (Post 47127721)
Check out Happy Limo and Tiffany Town Car.

We have used Tiffany several times and are using Happy Limo this spring. FLTours is a little cheaper, BUT we discovered, they DO NOT have stretch limos (although, the service is advertised) and hire these reservations out. This is also the reason we are not using Tiffany this trip. They had an independant drive a leg of our trip and the service was not the best.

TLSnell1981 01-09-2013 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gretel (Post 47130151)
yeah, Happy Limo s coming up $100 cheaper for five people over FLtours

:confused: I would double check the rates. Make sure you are comparing apples to apples. $100 is a BIG quote difference. Our Happy quote was $30 more, plus a $5 charge for each car/booster seat..per leg. We still chose Happy Limo (see my post above).

MrProjectionist 01-09-2013 11:24 AM

We always use Happy Limo for transportation needs. Always been very happy!

DVC4US 01-09-2013 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrProjectionist (Post 47133080)
We always use Happy Limo for transportation needs. Always been very happy!

Same here! :thumbsup2 Have them booked for our cruise in March!

chrismartinique 01-09-2013 12:53 PM

we used Happy Limo last week but not real impressed. Had to look around the airport for our driver. He was sitting on a bench with another person talking down by baggage claim and the sign with our name was sitting on the bench. My son happened to see it, and I had to approach and say are you looking for us? It was a little awkward. I was told he would be standing at the bottom of baggage claim so we could easily spot him. And he didn't really make an effort to help with our bags. I didn't expect to not have to do anything, but I thought he would offer more help.

Gretel 01-09-2013 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLSnell1981 (Post 47132560)
:confused: I would double check the rates. Make sure you are comparing apples to apples. $100 is a BIG quote difference. Our Happy quote was $30 more, plus a $5 charge for each car/booster seat..per leg. We still choose Happy Limo (see my post above).

yep, checked again-still the same

bobsobe6 01-09-2013 04:25 PM

USAChauffer is the best. Their "sedans" are Mercedes S550s and BMW 745s. There's no such thing as a Lincoln town car for them. For a party of 5 they have executive model SUVs such as Escalades and Denali's. Pricing is "out the door" , meaning they don't add extra fee's or automatically include tip. You tip if you want after the service based of the customer service you received. They are always early for pick up and willing to stop on the way to/from the port at no extra charge to pick up a bottle of wine or something you might need for the cruise.

It may sound like I work for them,but I don't. I travel extensively for work and always use a car service. They are some of the best I have ever had in the world.

Gretel 01-09-2013 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobsobe6 (Post 47136899)
USAChauffer is the best. Their "sedans" are Mercedes S550s and BMW 745s. There's no such thing as a Lincoln town car for them. For a party of 5 they have executive model SUVs such as Escalades and Denali's. Pricing is "out the door" , meaning they don't add extra fee's or automatically include tip. You tip if you want after the service based of the customer service you received. They are always early for pick up and willing to stop on the way to/from the port at no extra charge to pick up a bottle of wine or something you might need for the cruise.

It may sound like I work for them,but I don't. I travel extensively for work and always use a car service. They are some of the best I have ever had in the world.

I will check them out!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.