The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Resorts (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   AoA - Suites (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3043866)

FosterLovesMickey 01-08-2013 02:07 PM

AoA - Suites

Okay - first off, I realize how ridiculous this question even is - since I've not even left for my 2013 trip (a little more than 5 weeks ... yay!)... But, I'm planning for 2014... HA.... See, told you it was silly.... In any event ....

For those that have been, I was wondering which of the suites at AoA you like the most? From the pictures, I think I like the Lion King suites... but, was curious what others thought as well..

We're a family of 4, so a suite isn't necessary - however, they do look lovely... But, maybe we'd do better to upgrade to a moderate, rather than do a suite at a value ... thoughts...?

Thanks, guys!!

detarica 01-08-2013 04:17 PM

loved our suite

We stayed in a Lion King suite. I have two girls who both wanted Nemo, but once they saw the suite that they loved it. Everything in the room is themed, and having two bathrooms was very nice. The room itself is smaller than I thought it would be, but the master bedroom is awesome and the master bath is very roomy with a very nice size shower. The table/bed is the coolest thing ever and the girls couldn't wait to get in bed every night.

Living area is the part that seemed smaller than the photos that they take with a wide angle lens. But I don't want o discourage you. I loved our suite. I loved having a bedroom and bathroom. It makes getting ready for the park faster and gave me alittle privacy...hard to get with little ones.

FosterLovesMickey 01-08-2013 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by detarica (Post 47125105)
We stayed in a Lion King suite. I have two girls who both wanted Nemo, but once they saw the suite that they loved it. Everything in the room is themed, and having two bathrooms was very nice. The room itself is smaller than I thought it would be, but the master bedroom is awesome and the master bath is very roomy with a very nice size shower. The table/bed is the coolest thing ever and the girls couldn't wait to get in bed every night.

Living area is the part that seemed smaller than the photos that they take with a wide angle lens. But I don't want o discourage you. I loved our suite. I loved having a bedroom and bathroom. It makes getting ready for the park faster and gave me alittle privacy...hard to get with little ones.

Thank you! I have one teenage (well, she's 12 now - but, will be a teenager by the time we're there next year) and another tween - so, the thought of the 2 bathrooms is very appealing to me!!!

Thanks, again - for giving your thoughts!!!