The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Discount Codes and Rates (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Going the week of March 24th-30th. What's my best option? (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3042869)

Keith 01-06-2013 08:12 PM

Going the week of March 24th-30th. What's my best option?

I currently have room only ressies for the week of March 24th-30th at Art of Animation in LM room. I was hoping for a discount, but since there aren't any discounts for that week, I'm assuming my best option is to book a Magic Your Way package. I'd like to get a dining plan. I'm thinking I should just call CRO and have them switch room only ressie over to MYW pkg. with park tickets and dining plan? There are no LM rooms available to book it online. I'm just looking for the best price.

TJA 01-06-2013 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith
I currently have room only ressies for the week of March 24th-30th at Art of Animation in LM room. I was hoping for a discount, but since there aren't any discounts for that week, I'm assuming my best option is to book a Magic Your Way package. I'd like to get a dining plan. I'm thinking I should just call CRO and have them switch room only ressie over to MYW pkg. with park tickets and dining plan? There are no LM rooms available to book it online. I'm just looking for the best price.

I have a AAA room-only discount for those dates. 15% off BC. It's not a great deal but at least it's something. We have annual passes so we don't need tix.

McKelly 01-07-2013 05:57 AM

Yeah, it's not looking too good for those dates, which are similar to mine as well. I don't think there are AAA rates for values and moderates for those dates either, believe me, I checked. It does appear that there are for deluxes though.

Keith 01-07-2013 06:32 AM

I couldn't get AAA rate either, and deluxes are way too high. I'll just call CRO and book a MYW pkg. at regular rate. Thanks.

DonaldDuckFamily 01-07-2013 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McKelly (Post 47108513)
Yeah, it's not looking too good for those dates, which are similar to mine as well. I don't think there are AAA rates for values and moderates for those dates either, believe me, I checked. It does appear that there are for deluxes though.

:wave2:I remember us discussing previously about having the same dates. Did you call and have the room discount applied for March 21-23 and discounted tickets applied to your entire stay?

McKelly 01-07-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DonaldDuckFamily (Post 47116762)
:wave2:I remember us discussing previously about having the same dates. Did you call and have the room discount applied for March 21-23 and discounted tickets applied to your entire stay?

Yes! Every little bit helps!

lisa-upnorth 01-08-2013 10:43 AM

sadly no discounts for those of us that want Mermaid rooms at AoA

poohfriend 02-06-2013 06:55 AM

I have a great rate for the week before Easter

through a travel agent with an "exclusive offer." PM me if you'd like contact information.

nicki.momof3 02-06-2013 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poohfriend (Post 47421275)
through a travel agent with an "exclusive offer." PM me if you'd like contact information.

Is it the agency deal that you can not add the dining plan onto? I am looking for a deal but the dining plan is a must.

4our4kids 02-07-2013 05:08 AM

Pre- Easter week

poohfriend, sent you a pm.
Thanks

poohfriend 02-07-2013 08:40 AM

I added the dining plan.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicki.momof3 (Post 47425677)
Is it the agency deal that you can not add the dining plan onto? I am looking for a deal but the dining plan is a must.

I was able to add dining plan and tickets. I saved over $1k off of the Disney "promotion." POLY here I come!

nicki.momof3 02-07-2013 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poohfriend (Post 47432110)
I was able to add dining plan and tickets. I saved over $1k off of the Disney "promotion." POLY here I come!

Canyou PM me the information please. I would love to save some $$$.

nickgid 02-07-2013 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poohfriend

Hello,
I'm going in in April and haven't made reservations and am getting quite nervous. Would you mind sharing the agency info with me? Any info is greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

poohfriend 02-07-2013 11:40 AM

From what I gather, this isn't an April deal

From what I gather, this wasn't an April deal. It was a pre-Easter week deal.

Didn't someone else post a group rate for sometime in April? I'll see if I can find it and post the link.

TJA 02-07-2013 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poohfriend (Post 47433889)
From what I gather, this wasn't an April deal. It was a pre-Easter week deal.

Didn't someone else post a group rate for sometime in April? I'll see if I can find it and post the link.

I received your PM (thanks) and have not heard back from the email address you provided. Without breaking any rules and naming the agency in this thread, can you post the pre-easter deal for us to see since it's not on the website. Percentage off and which resorts it applies too, if possible. Thx for all your help.