The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Community Board (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   The Bachelor 17 Sean Lowe NO SPOILERS (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3042665)

MaryAnnDVC 01-06-2013 03:23 PM

The Bachelor 17 Sean Lowe NO SPOILERS

Couldn't find a thread :confused3 except the spoiler one. If there is a "no spoiler" thread, let me know and I'll edit the title and post a link to the real one.

StitchesGr8Fan 01-06-2013 05:35 PM

I can't decide if I want to watch this season or not.

emer95 01-06-2013 05:38 PM

I'm IN!! I think Sean is hot, plus I need a reason to like Mondays again.

MaryAnnDVC 01-06-2013 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emer95
I'm IN!! I think Sean is hot, plus I need a reason to like Mondays again.

LOL I agree! I just hope I still like Sean by the end of the season. And when the season ends for shows like this (ie, Survivor) it throws off my whole week. :)

Imzadi 01-06-2013 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryAnnDVC (Post 47102353)
Couldn't find a thread :confused3 except the spoiler one. If there is a "no spoiler" thread, let me know and I'll edit the title and post a link to the real one.

Nope. This is now it. You've created our new hangout. You are now in charge of picking up all the thongs we throw at the TV on Monday nites. :laundy:

Here is the link to the Spoiler thread. Archived now on the 1st page for those who want to talk spoilers as the gals wind down to the Final 6-ish. That is usually when people get antsy to talk about spoilers.

SPOILER THREAD:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3042648
SPOILER THREAD.

FlyingDumbo 01-06-2013 07:16 PM

I will set my tivo.

fairestoneofall 01-06-2013 07:18 PM

i will mostly likely be in, if for no other reason than there is nothing else on Mondays!

daemom 01-06-2013 08:54 PM

I'm planning to be in!! I'm having surgery tomorrow so hoping I get in a room with someone who want mind the show...or maybe even a room to myself!! Looking forward to the show!!!

Mickeynutty 01-06-2013 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daemom (Post 47106145)
I'm planning to be in!! I'm having surgery tomorrow so hoping I get in a room with someone who want mind the show...or maybe even a room to myself!! Looking forward to the show!!!

Hope things go well tomorrow and you get a private room. I am in. With no Survivor or Am Race, I am looking forward to the Bach.!:thumbsup2

MaryAnnDVC 01-07-2013 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imzadi (Post 47104921)
Nope. This is now it. You've created our new hangout. You are now in charge of picking up all the thongs we throw at the TV on Monday nites. :laundy:

Here is the link to the Spoiler thread. Archived now on the 1st page for those who want to talk spoilers as the gals wind down to the Final 6-ish. That is usually when people get antsy to talk about spoilers.

SPOILER THREAD:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3042648
SPOILER THREAD.

Ew...I didn't know I would be on thong patrol! :crazy: I'll need thong tongs please!

And just an FYI for those who absolutely DO NOT WANT TO KNOW SPOILERS...don't go anywhere near that other thread...if you roll over it (as I accidentally did), it already names the final "X" number of people. I caught one name. :rolleyes: I need to be more careful, but I wish it was lower in the post so it wouldn't show up. Oh well...it's the DIS.
Quote:

Hope it goes well! Nothing like a little brainless TV to entertain one's self while recovering from surgery! :thumbsup2

Looking forward to tonight. Oh geez, I need a life. :laughing: Should we place bets on how long it takes for him to take his shirt off? Oh wait...that will run in the opening every week! ::yes:: I HATE when they do that. :blush:

Imzadi 01-07-2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

I hope your surgery went well! I would think being on meds would make the show even funnier to watch. :upsidedow

phorsenuf 01-07-2013 07:04 PM

I see someone has bulked up a bit......

Imzadi 01-07-2013 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phorsenuf (Post 47116287)
I see someone has bulked up a bit......

I'm wondering steroids? :rolleyes1

Imzadi 01-07-2013 07:10 PM

Should these Bachelors keep saying, "I'm only going to ask a girl once, in this life, to marry me. . .? We know they always break up with whoever they've asked. So THAT is not true. :p

Imzadi 01-07-2013 07:19 PM

Eww! Getting kissing lessons from Arie! :crazy2: