AKL Club Food Offerings--Pared Down from before?
We're doing a short AKL Club room stay in Dec 2013. I've googled trip reports, but it seems like alot of people are saying that the "hot" food offerings at AKL have been signficantly pared down as compared to say, pre-2008 stays.
Is this true?
Any recent opinions/photos on the hot food offerings? We're not looking to substitute dinner...but we wanna know if we should schedule our breaks/dinner times AROUND making it to the 5pm hot food offering hour.
1) The offerings have been significantly reduced.
2) They are now just snacking items (very similar to GF)
3) One could almost make a lunch or dinner of the items before.
4) But, this cuts into the restaurant revenue.
5) The only remaining club floor eatery that is decent is Wilderness Lodge.
6) You can still make a good meal from their offerings.
Any other thoughts?
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:02 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1997-2013, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.