Last Minute Changes to Room Only Res
We are planning a short trip this weekend, but I've been waiting to make sure the weather is going to be OK. The AP room only offer expires tonight, so I need to book NOW! The problem is DD is running a fever! :sick:
She seems to be feeling better, but if she's not better by this weekend or if someone else in the family gets sick, is it possible to move a one night room only reservation to the next weekend (assuming there's availability)? Would we be able to keep the discount even though the offer has expired?
Well, I booked last night but DD is feeling much better today. :( We are going to the doctor this afternoon.
Hopefully she'll feel better by this weekend, but if not, does anyone know if it might be possible to move weekends??
Since you are within the penalty period for cancellations there is always a chance you might lose your deposit. As far as keeping the discount goes, if the dates you are changing to were included in the promotion and the discounted rooms didn't fully book up before the promotion ended, you have a chance of keeping the discount. I've seen a lot of threads where people have moved their reservations or changed resorts after a promo has ended and were able to keep the promotional discount. There are just a lot of variables and you won't know for sure until you talk to Disney directly.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:21 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.