The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Rumors and News (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Doc McStuffins at mgm (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3038953)

disneymom2evie 12-31-2012 11:47 AM

Doc McStuffins at mgm

Yes. It's MGM. I do not care who has the contract right now. It was MGM when I was a kid and it's MGM now as an adult :)
I read on a website about a rumor that Doc will be at MGM starting Mardi Gras week (of course, because we'll be there the week before!). Any truth to this??? Is there the slightest bit of hope that maybe Doc will make her grand appearance sooner? My girl had a LaLaLoopsy and Doc McStuffins Christmas because those are her favorite things in the universe right now. I'd really love to let her meet Doc. She's 6 years old and she just totally believes in all the Disney magic. Can I bribe someone to get Doc in the park sooner? haha I'll make em a nice pot of gumbo or something. I just need to get my girl to meet Doc.

danicaca 12-31-2012 12:57 PM

I am fairly certain that the Disney Parks Blog already announced that Doc and Sophia the First will be a part of the Disney Junior Stage Show, but not certain of when that starts!

disneymom2evie 01-02-2013 12:46 PM

Ohhhhhh, my Evie girl loves Sophia, too!!! I think they should start them at MGM the Feb 1 :) Just a nice, pretty day to begin something. :)

Corrine 1973 01-03-2013 01:22 AM

Both Doc McStuffins and Sofia the First will start their apperance at the Disney Junior Live show on February 18th.

Floridagram 01-05-2013 08:44 PM

I'm with you, it will always be MGM to me!

slatterie 01-06-2013 10:25 PM

Doc or Sophia Merchandise at WDW

My niece loves Doc and my DD is nuts about Sophia. We are on DC in the spring that gives the one day trip to WDW. Sadly, we will not have time to attend the show at MGM (yes its MGM to me too!). Is there any Doc or Sophia merchandise available in the MK? The local Disney store and online is lacking items for either of them. TIA!

Canooknic 01-14-2013 11:14 PM

Has anyone heard any updates??
I've seen that the new Disney Junior show starts Feb 15th (typical because we leave on 14th!) but I'm hoping that Doc will be around the park during that week

Disneytwinsmom 01-16-2013 09:36 AM

So excited to hear that they will both be there, will they be joining the Hollywood and Vine Character breakfast? I sure hope so!

The Wise One 01-16-2013 12:33 PM

My niece (3) called me last week while I was at WDW and asked for a Doc McStuffins doll. I had no idea who she was and looked it up. Unfortunately I couldn't find any merch for her while we were there.

6disneykids 01-16-2013 02:00 PM

I am so very excited that my 2yr old princess will be able to see her 2 Disney Junior favorites at the show at the studios (MGM--still have and "ear-ful" tower t-shirt, remember when that was the icon for that park?) My hubby and I were just looking at pictures when that location was still the soundstage restaurant. My how things have changed!

BellaBaby 01-25-2013 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disneytwinsmom (Post 47206715)
So excited to hear that they will both be there, will they be joining the Hollywood and Vine Character breakfast? I sure hope so!

Any news on this?

mamabear0222 01-25-2013 09:21 PM

how exciting!! i was just posting about this the other night
we go in 2014 and my DD is crazy about these two. (sofia and doc)
Even my son loves them!!

seasidespences 01-26-2013 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BellaBaby

Any news on this?

When can we expect this?

TriniandBre 01-26-2013 03:06 AM

Yay, I hope they are there when we arrive in December! My girls love Doc McStuffins and Sophia the First :cool1:

MacClemsons 01-27-2013 09:48 PM

I thought Disney Junior was a puppet show? Are they changing the show format or are you talking about a different attraction/show?