The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Resorts (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Is anyone having issue linking resort ressie to new site (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3038402)

KAYLI'S DAD 12-30-2012 11:37 AM

Is anyone having issue linking resort ressie to new site

Is anyone having issues linking their resort to the new site? Do I need a different confirmation number than the KMU number?

CanadianGuy 12-30-2012 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KAYLI'S DAD
Is anyone having issues linking their resort to the new site? Do I need a different confirmation number than the KMU number?

There are a series of threads on this board about this exact issue.. Yeah, it's a HUGE problem. Some folks are having no problems, and others are having serious problems.

What do you mean, KMU number? My confirmation was an 8 character alpha numeric thing that on my reservation confirmation email was listed after the words "CLIENT FILE : "

aaarcher86 12-30-2012 01:21 PM

KMU sounds like a third party booking - Expedia?

That reservation number won't link regardless if it was working - you need either your 12 digit resort reservation number or your 8 digit Disney reservation number which will start with a 3 or 6.

KAYLI'S DAD 12-30-2012 01:29 PM

On my confirmation email after client file it says KMU followed by 5 numbers. I booked it directly through Disney.

aaarcher86 12-30-2012 01:34 PM

If it's what Disney gave you, it should work. It's a super unusual booking code.

But the website I don't think is working for nearly anyone to link their packages. Only thing I could get to work was dining reservations.

Katie's Mom 12-30-2012 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aaarcher86
If it's what Disney gave you, it should work. It's a super unusual booking code.

But the website I don't think is working for nearly anyone to link their packages. Only thing I could get to work was dining reservations.

I have the same code. It is the play stay dine package. Booked through Disney and website not accepting the reservation number. I will keep trying.

The Fox Menagerie 12-30-2012 02:34 PM

I called tech support today and was told the site is not working to add reservations that the CMs did not have any estimated time of correcting the website. All she could do was deal with the question I had about a payment made on the old site that has not cleared the bank. They really do not know when this will be fixed. I am not going until June, so I have no pressing issue at this time. I plan to check the site a couple of times a week until I can ***/see my reservation. Good luck getting yours added also!

janpluto 12-30-2012 02:37 PM

I was having problems this afternoon. I decided to wait a couple of days before trying again. Hoping this will give Disney time to work out the bugs.

Starclassic 12-30-2012 04:55 PM

Been having the same problem. My reservation also starts with KMU and is a S/P/D package, booked directly over the phone with Disney.

dworldlovers 12-30-2012 08:42 PM

We have a KMU confirmation number also. Just got off the phone with Disney, as I couldn't get my reservation on the web-site. They have our reservation in their system-she said they are in the process of switching everything over to the new site.

mlittig 12-30-2012 11:53 PM

It seems like everybody is having problems :furious:

CanadianGuy 12-31-2012 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlittig (Post 47034955)
It seems like everybody is having problems :furious:

Yeah. Cuz they are! LOL ;)

KELLY 12-31-2012 08:05 AM

I'm having issues as well. What a surprise.:laughing: