The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Photography Board (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   My Little Mermaid Room Video Tour - Disney's Art of Animation Resort (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3037117)

mike the canuck 12-27-2012 04:19 PM

My Little Mermaid Room Video Tour - Disney's Art of Animation Resort
 
My Little Mermaid Room Video Tour - Disney's Art of Animation Resort
http://youtu.be/H1Gnima3Abg

Enjoy, like and subscribe :) :)

We absolutely loved this room and resort!

Gianna'sPapa 12-27-2012 05:01 PM

I was at POP Century when they were working on/completing the first two A of A sections. The Little Mermaid buildings look like the POP buildings (and other value resorts) with the outside walkways. Were these the buildings that were never completed (for the second half of POP)? If they are, they did a great job of fixing them up! Thanks for posting!!

mike the canuck 12-27-2012 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gianna'sPapa (Post 47005882)
I was at POP Century when they were working on/completing the first two A of A sections. The Little Mermaid buildings look like the POP buildings (and other value resorts) with the outside walkways. Were these the buildings that were never completed (for the second half of POP)? If they are, they did a great job of fixing them up! Thanks for posting!!

Yes, these were the Pop buildings that were never completed. They look really great now :) We loved this resort

photo_chick 12-27-2012 05:33 PM

You're making me more excited for our trip in 2014. We're planning to stay at AoA in a family suite.

Gianna'sPapa 12-27-2012 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by photo_chick (Post 47006086)
You're making me more excited for our trip in 2014. We're planning to stay at AoA in a family suite.

I know what you mean! We also have a 2014 trip on the drawing board. We have been semi-permanently attached to POP, so AoA looks very good and still close to POP so we can easily visit. Although last December, we visited POFQ and the DW really liked it, so it may be a struggle.:confused:

mike the canuck 12-28-2012 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by photo_chick (Post 47006086)
You're making me more excited for our trip in 2014. We're planning to stay at AoA in a family suite.

Good! You are gonna have a great time!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gianna'sPapa (Post 47007656)
I know what you mean! We also have a 2014 trip on the drawing board. We have been semi-permanently attached to POP, so AoA looks very good and still close to POP so we can easily visit. Although last December, we visited POFQ and the DW really liked it, so it may be a struggle.:confused:

AoA certainly has a POP feel to it. It is a very short walk if you want to go visit across Hour Glass lake


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.