The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Resorts (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Upgrade to CSR from ASMovies (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3036977)

MADnNOLA 12-27-2012 11:55 AM

Upgrade to CSR from ASMovies
 
What to do?

Now that I see the discounts are coming out on the 3rd, I have decided to upgrade my stay.

Movies is not on the discount list, and I really wanted to stay at CSR, which with the discount, I can afford the upgrade. :goofy:

Should I call now and upgrade, then call back on the 3rd and have the discount applied? Or should I wait until the 3rd and do it all then? :confused3

I really can't see CSR booking up so quickly for my April 19 - 28 dates, but I would like to make all my plans set. :worried:

TIA!

minnie mum 12-27-2012 12:05 PM

Given that it's only a week away, I would wait until I saw the discount actually appear on the official web site.

CanadianGuy 12-27-2012 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by minnie mum (Post 47003232)
Given that it's only a week away, I would wait until I saw the discount actually appear on the official web site.

Yeah agreed.

MADnNOLA 12-27-2012 01:27 PM

After thinking it over, waiting is the smartest choice. I can take care of everything (upgrade, discount, flight info, etc) in one call when the discounts are posted.

Bright and early on Thursday morning! :yay:

Thanks! ;)

lanejudy 12-27-2012 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MADnNOLA (Post 47003134)
I really can't see CSR booking up so quickly for my April 19 - 28 dates, but I would like to make all my plans set. :worried:

FYI...that is a prime vacation week for many schools in the northeast!

Belle83 12-27-2012 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MADnNOLA (Post 47003134)
What to do?

Now that I see the discounts are coming out on the 3rd, I have decided to upgrade my stay.

Movies is not on the discount list, and I really wanted to stay at CSR, which with the discount, I can afford the upgrade. :goofy:

Should I call now and upgrade, then call back on the 3rd and have the discount applied? Or should I wait until the 3rd and do it all then? :confused3

I really can't see CSR booking up so quickly for my April 19 - 28 dates, but I would like to make all my plans set. :worried:

TIA!

I would wait until the 3rd, though I know how hard it can be. We were planning to stay at AS Movies from 4/18-4/22. I want to upgrade to CSR with the code but I think we'll end up at whatever value resort has a discount. I think I saw someone using it for AS Music but the discount was much less than they expected.

MADnNOLA 12-27-2012 02:39 PM

I should have said in my original post . . .

I am reserved at Movies after having moved to it from Music. Now with the discounts, Music is getting one, but Movies is not. :crazy2:

So one way or another I am going to switch resorts. ::yes::


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.