The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Resorts (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Disney's new website mixing up resorts (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3036818)

Belle83 12-27-2012 01:50 AM

Disney's new website mixing up resorts
 
I know they are probably still working out the kinks, but *really*? Anyone else notice what's wrong with this? (sorry it's so big)

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f6...661a6080-1.jpg

spiceycat 12-27-2012 01:56 AM

maybe hoping to transfer some of Pop Century popularity to All Star Movie"

OThopeful35 12-27-2012 02:12 AM

I cannot believe a company of this stature cannot get it right:sad2:

goofy4prez 12-27-2012 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belle83 (Post 47000274)
I know they are probably still working out the kinks, but *really*? Anyone else notice what's wrong with this? (sorry it's so big)

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f6...661a6080-1.jpg

Kinks??? You are being way to kind. :rotfl:

It is absolutely pathetic with all the problems the new website is experiencing. Down time for issues, running too slow, incorrect photo's (CSR room pics as an example are incorrect), not recognizing my already booked and confirmed trip, not allowing ADR's online to be made (complaint from many), and on and on and on and on and on and on and on. There is no reason why WDW did not have this thing running on all cylinders when it came out of the gate. Because of this pathetic website I have had to make calls to WDW, wait for someone to be available, pay the long distance charges, and then half the time the person on the other end has no clue and puts me on hold to look it up as though they are some kind of tech support for Dell in India. Sorry to vent, but come on WDW!!! :furious:

CanadianGuy 12-27-2012 09:25 AM

KINKS? I'll tell you about kinks.. no wait, there isn't enough time.

I'll tell you about one. Today my homepage at Disney tells me my Disney vacation starts in 15 days.

Except that it's in 8 days. Lord.

A company with their money, resources, know-how etc.. shouldn't be putting out a buggy, messed up, piece of crud like they have currently. They oughta be firing some folks who put that live.

I can't make dining reservations, I can't even SEE the ones I have made... its ugly.

Belle83 12-27-2012 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CanadianGuy
KINKS? I'll tell you about kinks.. no wait, there isn't enough time.

I'll tell you about one. Today my homepage at Disney tells me my Disney vacation starts in 15 days.

Except that it's in 8 days. Lord.

A company with their money, resources, know-how etc.. shouldn't be putting out a buggy, messed up, piece of crud like they have currently. They oughta be firing some folks who put that live.

I can't make dining reservations, I can't even SEE the ones I have made... its ugly.

The old website did the same thing to me. Drove me crazy!

goofy4prez 12-27-2012 10:36 AM

To add insult to injury the Disney website shows a number to call if you have a problem... Well that is all hunky dorrey, but for the last two hours all I get is a message saying, "please try your call later, all circuits are busy.":furious:

Wood Nymph 12-27-2012 11:05 AM

I signed up at the new website this morning and had to add all my reservations. It wouldn't show all the dining reservations no matter how many times I tried to add them. So I gave up. When I got to work I clicked on the link for the website and it took me back to the old website. All my reservations were there in the old website.

It is inconceivable that a company as large as WDW can't set up a website which will transfer your reservations from the old one to the new one. I think they are making the mistake of trying to do this at their busiest time of the year. Hopefully it should all be cleared up before our trip in February.

andieb0602 12-27-2012 11:56 AM

I keep finding that the average cost of a room per night for the mods keeps fluctuating. One time it's $183/night then the next time I check it's $204/night for the exact same dates. *sigh* Maybe I'll go price the cost of Bonnet Creek...:rotfl:

BearcatsFan 12-27-2012 12:21 PM

It keeps bouncing back and forth between the new website and the old one for me. I sign in on the old one, it goes to the new one and I'm not signed in anymore. :confused3

Anyone else get the pop-up surveys while on the new site?

CanadianGuy 12-27-2012 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearcatsFan (Post 47002805)
Anyone else get the pop-up surveys while on the new site?

No. And the IT guys at Disney should be very thankful that I didn't get those surveys.

I know just enough about that stuff to make a compelling argument as to why all the currently employed folks in that group should be fired without severance... ;)

fowler619 12-27-2012 01:22 PM

new website payments
 
Where do you make on-line payments? Thanks

CanadianGuy 12-27-2012 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fowler619 (Post 47003383)
Where do you make on-line payments? Thanks

Seriously -- not joking here - I'd call in with payments and get a confirmation verbally on the phone.

This 'new website' they have published isn't working worth crud, so I would STRONGLY advocate calling to make a payment.

BearcatsFan 12-27-2012 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CanadianGuy (Post 47003328)
No. And the IT guys at Disney should be very thankful that I didn't get those surveys.

I know just enough about that stuff to make a compelling argument as to why all the currently employed folks in that group should be fired without severance... ;)

I got one not once, not twice, but THREE times. Believe you me, I gave them a piece of my mind, your mind, and everyone else's mind. ::yes::

CanadianGuy 12-27-2012 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearcatsFan (Post 47003616)
I got one not once, not twice, but THREE times. Believe you me, I gave them a piece of my mind, your mind, and everyone else's mind. ::yes::

** APPROVES THIS MESSAGE **:rotfl2:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.