The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   MK Full (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3036251)

karebear06 12-25-2012 10:19 AM

MK Full
 
Not sure which phase, but cars are lined up from MK to the WDW entrance. There are road signs stating MK is full.

mesaboy2 12-25-2012 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karebear06
Not sure which phase, but cars are lined up from MK to the WDW entrance. There are road signs stating MK is full.

Thanks for the report. No surprise to some here I'm sure. :thumbsup2

karebear06 12-25-2012 10:29 AM

Not sure how the phases work, but we have a 5:30 reservation for Be Our Guest. We are at Downtown Disney now and will probably head back to the Wilderness Lodge until our reservation time.

firecracker725 12-25-2012 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karebear06 (Post 46990115)
Not sure how the phases work, but we have a 5:30 reservation for Be Our Guest. We are at Downtown Disney now and will probably head back to the Wilderness Lodge until our reservation time.

I wouldn't count on being able to enter the park, even with a reservation.

luvmy2sams 12-25-2012 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karebear06 (Post 46990115)
Not sure how the phases work, but we have a 5:30 reservation for Be Our Guest. We are at Downtown Disney now and will probably head back to the Wilderness Lodge until our reservation time.


Our ADR is at 8:40 tonight. Can't wait to try it! In our experience over the past four Christmases at Disney, the crowds lighten up in the early evening hours. I wouldn't worry too much about being able to get in.

karebear06 12-25-2012 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvmy2sams

Our ADR is at 8:40 tonight. Can't wait to try it! In our experience over the past four Christmases at Disney, the crowds lighten up in the early evening hours. I wouldn't worry too much about being able to get in.

That's good to know. I'll cross my fingers. We are resort guests too, so I know that plays a factor as well for some of the phases.

bauer1168 12-25-2012 10:50 AM

Just checked posted times on touring plans, Stitch is 30 mins! Must be busy :D

creativeamanda 12-25-2012 11:06 AM

Not surprised at all.

mom2rtk 12-25-2012 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bauer1168 (Post 46990187)
Stitch is 30 mins!

I think the Mayans were right! :scared1:

acebatonfan 12-25-2012 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mom2rtk (Post 46990269)
I think the Mayans were right! :scared1:

I'm scared to see what the wait time for Little Mermaid is... or Space Mountain. :scared1:

creativeamanda 12-25-2012 11:26 AM

Although I know people want to be at MK on Christmas day, come on people. It just does not make any sense. If I were going to be at a park on Christmas day it would have to be Animal Kingdom. It just makes more sense.

chartle 12-25-2012 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acebatonfan (Post 46990288)
I'm scared to see what the wait time for Little Mermaid is... or Space Mountain. :scared1:

Per My Disney Experience (which posts the same info as the wait times boards).

100 min fp return 4:35

115 min fp return 6:00

mom2rtk 12-25-2012 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chartle (Post 46990320)
Per My Disney Experience (which posts the same info as the wait times boards).

100 min fp return 4:35

115 min fp return 6:00

Aw heck.... that's nothing.

It was 120 several times a couple weeks ago when we were there. ;)

larryz 12-25-2012 11:30 AM

Ho, Ho, Ho. :santa:

I hope Santa brought a bunch of guests an extra dose of patience...

chartle 12-25-2012 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karebear06 (Post 46990115)
Not sure how the phases work, but we have a 5:30 reservation for Be Our Guest. We are at Downtown Disney now and will probably head back to the Wilderness Lodge until our reservation time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by firecracker725 (Post 46990127)
I wouldn't count on being able to enter the park, even with a reservation.

Quote:

Originally Posted by karebear06 (Post 46990175)
That's good to know. I'll cross my fingers. We are resort guests too, so I know that plays a factor as well for some of the phases.

Having an ADR or being a resort guest makes you one of the last to be turned away but when it hits stage 4 (which I think it will for at least a few hours) no one is let back in.

Based on what I have read here, 8:40 should be OK but 5:30 is a little ify.

karebear06 I would check with the front desk or I think WDW info and keep track of when the MK reopens and when it does high tail it to the MK no matter what time it is. It may close back up if there are a lot of people trying to get in.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.