The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Transportation (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Check your JetBlue fares! (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3035538)

Missyrose 12-22-2012 11:15 AM

Check your JetBlue fares!
 
I just got $30 credits for each person on our late-January flights! Hope you can get credits too!

mina576 12-30-2012 11:41 PM

How did you get a credit? Does jet blue just credit you when the price drops on their own or did you have to call and ask for a credit since price dropped?

I just booked on jet blue 2 days ago...should have booked 3 days ago because it was cheaper then. LOL

thanks
mina

n2mm 12-31-2012 09:37 AM

I also got a credit a couple of days ago. My $88 fare dropped to $70, so got a credit of $36 for our tickets. My return dropped too, but I bought those tickets with my Trueblue points. Looks like we'll be there about the same time.

mina576 12-31-2012 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by n2mm (Post 47036283)
I also got a credit a couple of days ago. My $88 fare dropped to $70, so got a credit of $36 for our tickets. My return dropped too, but I bought those tickets with my Trueblue points. Looks like we'll be there about the same time.

Wow..that is great. Did you automatically get the credit or did you have to call them and ask for it?

n2mm 12-31-2012 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mina576 (Post 47037104)
Wow..that is great. Did you automatically get the credit or did you have to call them and ask for it?

You have to watch yourself and if you see a drop, then you have to call them. They will put the money in your travel bank and you can apply it to another ticket. You have one year to use it to purchase a ticket.

Ress76 01-02-2013 07:46 PM

Didn't do it because of this thread, but checked today and my flight home went down $120!

n2mm 01-03-2013 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ress76 (Post 47061123)
Didn't do it because of this thread, but checked today and my flight home went down $120!

Congrats, that's huge.

mikehn 01-03-2013 02:25 PM

I dont have a flight planned or anything, but I did notice Jetblue has pretty cheap fares outta the DC area to FL during January. Makes me wanna just book something for the heck of it.

MomTo3PrincessesInNJ 01-05-2013 09:11 AM

No luck - our flights are actually about $100 more now then when we booked them 3 weeks ago. Thanks for the heads up, though.

SingingMom 01-05-2013 03:26 PM

You have to call or email. We got $69 credit per ticket!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.