The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   "Pirates Adventure: Jewels of the Seven Seas" (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3033259)

WEDWDW 12-15-2012 07:41 AM

"Pirates Adventure: Jewels of the Seven Seas"
 
Is that still going to be the name of the new interactive game in Adventureland?:)

Also,does anyone have an "educated guess" as to when it will debut?Thanks.:)

mesaboy2 12-15-2012 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WEDWDW
Is that still going to be the name of the new interactive game in Adventureland?:)

Also,does anyone have an "educated guess" as to when it will debut?Thanks.:)

Never heard of it. :confused3

Can you provide a source? :goodvibes

Meriweather 12-15-2012 09:43 AM

found this at http://www.themeparkinsider.com

It's called "Pirates Adventure: Jewels of the Seven Seas" and it will transform the Magic Kingdom's Adventureland into an interactive treasure hunt. Using RFID-enabled tap points, participating Disney World guests will be able to shoot the cannons on top of the Pirates of the Caribbean fortress queue, interact with animatronic idols, parrots and snakes, and search for and open a treasure chest which has been left somewhere in Adventureland.

and at http://www.disunplugged.com/2012/07/...-disney-world/

Coming soon to the Magic Kingdom is “A Pirate’s Adventure: Jewels of the Seven Seas,” a pirate-themed, Agent P-type game with interactive elements throughout Adventureland! Construction walls have already started popping up around Aventureland as effects are installed. We’re told effects will range from a talking tiki idol to circling shark fins in water, all activated by the touch or interaction of a guest.

1stvisit0909 12-15-2012 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meriweather
found this at http://www.themeparkinsider.com

It's called "Pirates Adventure: Jewels of the Seven Seas" and it will transform the Magic Kingdom's Adventureland into an interactive treasure hunt. Using RFID-enabled tap points, participating Disney World guests will be able to shoot the cannons on top of the Pirates of the Caribbean fortress queue, interact with animatronic idols, parrots and snakes, and search for and open a treasure chest which has been left somewhere in Adventureland.

and at http://www.disunplugged.com/2012/07/...-disney-world/

Coming soon to the Magic Kingdom is “A Pirate’s Adventure: Jewels of the Seven Seas,” a pirate-themed, Agent P-type game with interactive elements throughout Adventureland! Construction walls have already started popping up around Aventureland as effects are installed. We’re told effects will range from a talking tiki idol to circling shark fins in water, all activated by the touch or interaction of a guest.

Cool!

DRDISNEYMD 12-15-2012 05:49 PM

~Sounds awesome...
 
~Oooo, hidden treasure!!! My kids would love to do something like this. I can't wait for more details. Thanks for sharing! :goodvibes

Momloveshockey 12-15-2012 09:59 PM

This sounds like something my "pirate" will enjoy.

http://distickers.com/ticker/tickers...1kpw9jxyga.png

WEDWDW 12-16-2012 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRDISNEYMD (Post 46931487)
Thanks for sharing! :goodvibes

You're welcome!:)

I "think" most,if not all,of the "props" have been installed.:)

Hopefuly,someone will be along with a possible start date.:)

DRDISNEYMD 12-16-2012 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WEDWDW (Post 46933813)
You're welcome!:)

I "think" most,if not all,of the "props" have been installed.:)

Hopefuly,someone will be along with a possible start date.:)

~Yay! That's awesome. I'll make sure to keep an eye on this this thread! You always have all the latest information! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

WEDWDW 12-17-2012 09:57 AM

Today's Mouseplanet WDW Update has a couple of pictures of the new game.:)

http://www.mouseplanet.com/10205/Wal...Update#nextgen

DRDISNEYMD 12-18-2012 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WEDWDW (Post 46941241)
Today's Mouseplanet WDW Update has a couple of pictures of the new game.:)

http://www.mouseplanet.com/10205/Wal...Update#nextgen

~Wow, that was fast!!! Thanks so much for the link -- all this this new stuff is so exciting! :goodvibes

~The treasure chest cupcakes are just too cute!
:goodvibes

http://www.mouseplanet.info/gallery/...-goldhaber.jpg

WEDWDW 12-25-2012 09:25 AM

Attractions Magazine has a little report on the new Adventureland game.:)

It begins at about the 3:35 mark.:)

http://attractionsmagazine.com/blog/...e-dec-24-2012/

DRDISNEYMD 12-31-2012 06:22 AM

~Yay!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WEDWDW (Post 46989731)
Attractions Magazine has a little report on the new Adventureland game.:)

It begins at about the 3:35 mark.:)


http://attractionsmagazine.com/blog/...e-dec-24-2012/

~I'm so sorry, I missed this! I watched the whole video -- that was a really nice update! Thanks so much, WEDWDW! I can't wait to see everything, once it's completed. :goodvibes

WEDWDW 01-07-2013 04:13 PM

It looks like "opening day" may not be too far off-Disney has filed paperwork for the graphics package.:)
http://www.mouseplanet.com/10217/Wal..._Update#Constr

DRDISNEYMD 01-10-2013 01:22 PM

~Yay!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WEDWDW (Post 47113822)
It looks like "opening day" may not be too far off-Disney has filed paperwork for the graphics package.:)
http://www.mouseplanet.com/10217/Wal..._Update#Constr

~Thanks for the update WEDWDW! I can't wait to see this "graphic package". I'll keep checking in! :goodvibes

WEDWDW 01-23-2013 07:59 PM

We now have the official announcement!:)It is going to be "Treasures" instead of "Jewels".

Looks like it is going to be a BLAST(pun intended:))!:)

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blo...k-this-spring/


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.