The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Community Board (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Yes - It's me.. Briefly.. (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3032389)

C.Ann 12-12-2012 01:21 PM

Yes - It's me.. Briefly..

Had to pop in to find email addresses in my PM's that I somehow managed to lose yet again, and thought I might as well pop in over here before I have to head out for a couple of appointments..

The sole reason for this post is to wish all of my DIS friends a very, very happy holiday season - as well as everything they are wishing & praying for in 2013.

I also want to say a special thank you to 4nana for replying to any inquiries about my whereabouts in such a fashion that it satisfied most - while at the same time avoiding any discussions about the private details of my life since I've stopped coming to or posting on the DIS. You are the BEST!!! :grouphug:

No need to reply to this thread as I will be logging off now.. I just wanted to be sure to take a few minutes to wish my friends here the best in the days, weeks, & months ahead..:grouphug:

Take care - stay safe - and stay well.:wave2:
C.Ann

Tiggeroo 12-12-2012 01:24 PM

I'm so sorry it came to this for a dear long term member.

The Mystery Machine 12-12-2012 01:27 PM

Happy Christmas greetings to you as well.:wave2:

Wishing on a star 12-12-2012 01:34 PM

I know you said that there is no need to reply....

But, I am wishing you Love, Peace, and Joy this Christmas as well !

luvmarypoppins 12-12-2012 01:36 PM

:wave2: Blessings to you always C. Ann

In your honor, I am reading an amish novel right now!:)

ilovemk76 12-12-2012 01:41 PM

My Christmas season is now complete.

usnuzuloose 12-12-2012 01:42 PM

Merry Christmas. You are truly missed!

lynxstch 12-12-2012 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilovemk76 (Post 46910447)
My Christmas season is now complete.

Mine too! Merry Christmas C.Ann!

minniecarousel 12-12-2012 01:49 PM

Again, you said you wouldn't be back, but in case you do: Happy Holidays C.Ann. Hoping that you and your wonderful family are all doing well.

(I, for one, miss your stories from life at the lake!)

Lionqueen2 12-12-2012 02:44 PM

I hope everything is well with you and you have a wonderful holiday season.

eliza61 12-12-2012 02:52 PM

wishing you well C.ann

kimblebee 12-12-2012 02:57 PM

Good to see you, even if just for a moment. All the best for 2013.

minniebeth 12-12-2012 03:03 PM

Hoping you come back to read some well wishes!

So glad to hear from you. Wishing you many blessings--

disneymarie 12-12-2012 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C.Ann (Post 46910325)
Had to pop in to find email addresses in my PM's that I somehow managed to lose yet again, and thought I might as well pop in over here before I have to head out for a couple of appointments..

The sole reason for this post is to wish all of my DIS friends a very, very happy holiday season - as well as everything they are wishing & praying for in 2013.

I also want to say a special thank you to 4nana for replying to any inquiries about my whereabouts in such a fashion that it satisfied most - while at the same time avoiding any discussions about the private details of my life since I've stopped coming to or posting on the DIS. You are the BEST!!! :grouphug:

No need to reply to this thread as I will be logging off now.. I just wanted to be sure to take a few minutes to wish my friends here the best in the days, weeks, & months ahead..:grouphug:

Take care - stay safe - and stay well.:wave2:
C.Ann

Oh, C.Ann,
I so wish you could know how warming it was to see your post today. I was not a close friend but valued so much from tips, supportive thoughts and sharing a part of your life.

I was not expecting that you would not be more frequent round here. I am sad, will continue to miss you.
You do have friends here that really are happy to hear from you.
Many hugs,
Di

wishesuponastar 12-12-2012 04:26 PM

C.ann a very merry Christmas to you and your family. You sure are missed around here.