The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   The DIS Unplugged Podcast (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Any other stranded listeners... (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3031067)

UConnFan 12-09-2012 08:17 AM

Any other stranded listeners...
 
wishing you were on PCC 4.0? What're you up to this week? Any predictions for Pete's announcements? It's so quiet!

*NikkiBell* 12-09-2012 08:50 AM

There's plenty of us not on the cruise. I know it can feel otherwise, but it's true. :)

How's everyone's weekend going so far?

SaraMc 12-09-2012 08:15 PM

Yup, not n the cruise either. I have a pretty nasty cold so that makes me feel better. I would have hated to be sick on a boat.

UConnFan 12-09-2012 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaraMc
Yup, not n the cruise either. I have a pretty nasty cold so that makes me feel better. I would have hated to be sick on a boat.

Yuck! Hope you feel better soon!

1Grumpy9 12-09-2012 10:48 PM

Not on the cruise here either...It has been a busy weekend for me...I had friends in town from Canada and then went to get the Christmas tree today.

ImTooExcitedToSleep 12-09-2012 10:52 PM

I think I'm gonna go to Disneyland this week to relieve some of the pain. :rotfl2:

SamSam 12-10-2012 12:47 AM

Not on the cruise either, though I wish I was. However, I will be in WDW for a very quick fix in about 2 weeks......a much needed 'escape' from reality. :)

Phoenixblue 12-10-2012 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *NikkiBell* (Post 46886523)
There's plenty of us not on the cruise. I know it can feel otherwise, but it's true. :)

How's everyone's weekend going so far?

Yep - we are not on the cruise either... but are planning one! Our first, for our next trip! Yea!

This weekend was great! busy but great because we got a heat wave!
It was -40 this past week here in Fairbanks.
It was so cold - they had to bring in ice blocks for the Christmas in Ice fair in North Pole to "Warm them up" so they could be carved! The ice blocks were too brittle to carve and were just breaking apart. I have lived in AK all my life, and this was the first time I had heard of them warming up the ice! :laughing:

I warmed up to a balmy -15 on Saturday and was above 0 today! :banana:
Mostly because a snow front moved in - so it snowed, and the cloud cover warmed us up. :goodvibes

AmberLuvsWDW 12-10-2012 10:51 AM

We aren't on 4.0 either, but wish we were.:guilty:

Right now DH and I are directing a production of The Music Man with 71 elementary, middle, and high school students that opens Feb. 1. It's definitely keeping us busy. We are also starting to plan our summer trip to WDW so at least we have that to look forward to. :goodvibes

jcb 12-10-2012 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmberLuvsWDW (Post 46893982)
We aren't on 4.0 either, but wish we were.:guilty:

Right now DH and I are directing a production of The Music Man with 71 elementary, middle, and high school students that opens Feb. 1. It's definitely keeping us busy. We are also starting to plan our summer trip to WDW so at least we have that to look forward to. :goodvibes

Don't you need 76 students for The Music Man? :rolleyes:

ImTooExcitedToSleep 12-10-2012 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcb (Post 46894485)
Don't you need 76 students for The Music Man? :rolleyes:

Mirrors?

:rotfl2:

jcb 12-10-2012 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImTooExcitedToSleep (Post 46894525)
Mirrors?

:rotfl2:

You are confusing it with A Chorus Line. :rolleyes1

CDolacki2003 12-10-2012 04:04 PM

I was on 2.0 and 3.0 and feel left out. I wish we could have scraped up enough to do 4.0 but DH wants to do the parks in 2013 for Halloween so I let him decide. I cannot wait to hear the podcast and the announcement.

Iggipolka 12-10-2012 07:11 PM

Not on the cruise either,but with a 5 month old baby & a 3 year old, it's probably for the best.

Ahh, the sacrifices we make that the kids don't even know about.

auroralark 12-10-2012 07:46 PM

Not on the cruise. It's our busy time at work and I have a 5 month old, so it was a double no this time. Hopefully one day I'll get on one of these podcast cruises!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.