The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What is a must do? (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3030891)

ale022 12-08-2012 04:37 PM

What is a must do?
 
Heading down Sun with kids 12,9,8,5. Two of the boys have never been, the other 2 were a little younger when they went. SO what things must we do at Hollywood Studios? I want them to get the full effect. Any tips will be helpful and appreciated.

Other parks and attractions also?

North of Mouse 12-08-2012 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ale022 (Post 46883124)
Heading down Sun with kids 12,9,8,5. Two of the boys have never been, the other 2 were a little younger when they went. SO what things must we do at Hollywood Studios? I want them to get the full effect. Any tips will be helpful and appreciated.

Other parks and attractions also?

Our #1 *must do* is Toy Story Mania, then we go from there ;)

bcrook 12-08-2012 04:43 PM

We usually have a large group. We have to do Tower of Terror. And everyone must participate. I also like to get everybody together for Dinosaur.

GAN 12-08-2012 05:35 PM

Have lunch at 50's Prime Time.

karly05 12-08-2012 05:42 PM

TSM, then Star Tours, Star Tours and, oh, yeah, Star Tours again. They mix and match the different destinations/segments of the ride, so it's worth doing more than once.

Oh, and if they're Phineas & Ferb fans, you can meet P&F at DHS!

conniehar90 12-08-2012 06:04 PM

TSM as many times as possible. Then TOT and RNR. Star Tours - meh. Don't rush there - there is never a long line.

We like to eat lunch at Sci-Fi. Ok food but a really fun atmosphere.

Phil'sFrontier 12-08-2012 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by conniehar90 (Post 46883504)
TSM as many times as possible. Then TOT and RNR. Star Tours - meh. Don't rush there - there is never a long line.

We like to eat lunch at Sci-Fi. Ok food but a really fun atmosphere.

I waited in line for about fourty minutes for star tours!

AuroraRosesMom 12-08-2012 06:12 PM

Rock N Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror for sure! :)

DRDISNEYMD 12-08-2012 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil'sFrontier (Post 46883527)
I waited in line for about fourty minutes for star tours!

~LOL! I've never seen a line for Star Tours. I *love* the end of August! Anyway, my must do's for DHS are TSMM, ToT, RnR, Star Tours (you may wan't to do this more than once, so plan accordingly), Muppet Vision 3-D, Studio Backlot Tour and the kids love the Honey I Shrunk The Kids play section! DHS is fabulous at night! Have fun! :goodvibes

conniehar90 12-08-2012 06:23 PM

Quote:

I waited in line for about fourty minutes for star tours!
I am going to venture to guess that you were there right after an Indy show let out. That is the only time Star Tours is crowded.

codfishy 12-08-2012 07:36 PM

The Butterfinger chocolate cupcakes at Starring Roles.

PrincessMe 12-08-2012 08:29 PM

The drawing classes in The Animation Academy!

Allieran3 12-08-2012 11:04 PM

TSM, ToT, RRRC,


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.