The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Line Forum (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Am I the only one who can't view 2014 dates? (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3029720)

Ssamara28 12-05-2012 01:51 PM

Am I the only one who can't view 2014 dates?
 
I gather half of the 2014 dates are available to view. I know I can't book until tomorrow but I can't see any 2014 itineraries. Am I missing something? Thanks.

erionm 12-05-2012 01:55 PM

Currently only Platinum and Gold can book.

peterpan47 12-05-2012 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ssamara28 (Post 46861001)
I gather half of the 2014 dates are available to view. I know I can't book until tomorrow but I can't see any 2014 itineraries. Am I missing something? Thanks.

The only people who can view the pricing today are Gold and Platinum Castaway members. Silver and the general public will be able to see them tomorrow at 8AM Eastern. You can see the Spring 2014 itineraries by clicking on the link at the bottom of the DCL page, but 2014 pricing and general information on the main part of the page for 2014 won't be available unil tomorrow.

Ssamara28 12-05-2012 02:00 PM

Thank you both so much. I thought I was going nuts.

neg58 12-05-2012 02:06 PM

But if you go to the blog post, it tells you which ship, which port, and length of cruise. It also gives the 'starting at' price, but those seem to be very low (an 11C cabin on an uncrowded week?) as the prices actually being booked aren't so great.

I wasn't understanding yesterday how people knew which ship was heading where, when, and that was driving me crazy.

Nancy

Tiger926 12-05-2012 04:22 PM

I get that Platinum/Gold can book today, but I read through everything yesterday, and according to Disney Parks Blog, these groups would only be able to book early 2014 dates.

As I was reading through 2014 Pricing Thread, there are many people who have booked summer rates in June, July and August.

I am confused...can someone please explain. Do Plat/Gold get to book all of 2014 dates today?

Will all 2014 dates be available for us Silver members tomorrow - we need summer dates.

Tiger

Meghatron 12-05-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger926
I get that Platinum/Gold can book today, but I read through everything yesterday, and according to Disney Parks Blog, these groups would only be able to book early 2014 dates.

As I was reading through 2014 Pricing Thread, there are many people who have booked summer rates in June, July and August.

I am confused...can someone please explain. Do Plat/Gold get to book all of 2014 dates today?

Will all 2014 dates be available for us Silver members tomorrow - we need summer dates.

Tiger

Fantasy and Dream are available through August, Magic and Wonder through May.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Tiger926 12-05-2012 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meghatron (Post 46862299)
Fantasy and Dream are available through August, Magic and Wonder through May.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Thanks. Where is this info then? The Disney Parks Blog and everything else I read said early 2014 dates, with other dates to follow.

I don't get what happened here...? Tiger

aaklang 12-05-2012 05:00 PM

Are there any cruises out of LA/Long Beach/San Diego?

Meghatron 12-05-2012 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aaklang
Are there any cruises out of LA/Long Beach/San Diego?

DCL has pulled the Wonder out of Los Angeles, breaking a contract, as of this week with no plans to return to the southwest coast of the US. Alaska might return in 2014.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Lollipop's Mom 12-05-2012 05:40 PM

I can't even get on the webpage! I keep getting a 404 error page!

elcasar 12-05-2012 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neg58 (Post 46861129)
But if you go to the blog post, it tells you which ship, which port, and length of cruise. It also gives the 'starting at' price, but those seem to be very low (an 11C cabin on an uncrowded week?) as the prices actually being booked aren't so great.

I wasn't understanding yesterday how people knew which ship was heading where, when, and that was driving me crazy.

Nancy

Help! What blog post? I am lost!

2disneycruzrs 12-06-2012 12:28 AM

Gold & Plat could not see rates nor itins online - all was by phone - which was a bummer but understandable from IT perspective. Today we will all get to see :)

tastefullyjenn 12-06-2012 12:38 AM

Disney Dream Departure Dates
3-Night Bahamian Cruise on Disney Dream | Port Canaveral, Nassau, Castaway Cay
1/2, 1/9, 1/16, 1/23, 1/30, 2/6, 2/13, 2/20, 2/27, 3/6, 3/13, 3/20, 3/27, 4/3, 4/10, 4/17, 4/24, 5/1, 5/8, 5/15, 5/22, 5/29, 6/5, 6/12, 6/19, 6/26, 7/3, 7/10, 7/17, 7/24, 7/31, 8/7, 8/14, 8/21, 8/28

Disney Magic Departure Dates
3-Night Bahamian Cruise on Disney Magic Itinerary A | Port Canaveral, Nassau, Castaway Cay
1/10, 1/24, 2/7, 2/14, 2/21, 2/28, 3/7, 3/14, 3/21, 3/28, 4/4, 4/11, 4/18, 4/25, 5/2, 5/9, 5/16
3-Night Bahamian Cruise on Disney Magic Itinerary C | Miami, Nassau, Key West
1/2/2014
3-Night Bahamian Cruise on Disney Magic Itinerary D | Port Canaveral, At Sea, Castaway Cay
1/17/2014 and 1/31/2014
Disney Dream Departure Dates
4-Night Bahamian Cruise on Disney Dream Itinerary A | Port Canaveral, Nassau, Castaway Cay, At Sea
1/5, 1/12, 1/19, 1/26, 2/2, 2/9, 2/16, 3/2, 3/16, 3/23, 3/30, 4/6, 4/13, 4/20, 4/27, 5/4, 5/11, 5/25, 6/1, 6/8, 6/15, 6/22, 6/29, 7/6, 7/13, 7/20, 7/27, 8/3, 8/10, 8/17, 8/24, 8/31
4-Night Bahamian Cruise on Disney Dream Itinerary B | Port Canaveral, Nassau, At Sea, Castaway Cay
2/23, 3/9
Disney Magic Departure Dates
4-Night Bahamian Cruise (Magic) | Port Canaveral, Castaway Cay, Nassau, At Sea
2/24, 3/10
4-Night Bahamian Cruise on Disney Magic Itinerary B | Port Canaveral, Nassau, Castaway Cay, At Sea
1/6, 1/13, 1/20, 1/27, 2/3, 2/10, 2/17, 3/3, 3/17, 3/24, 3/31, 4/7, 4/14, 4/21, 4/28, 5/5, 5/12
Disney Fantasy Departure Dates
7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise on Disney Fantasy Itinerary C | Port Canaveral, At Sea, At Sea, St Maarten, St Thomas (St John), At Sea, Castaway Cay
1/11, 1/25, 2/8, 2/22, 3/8, 3/22, 4/5, 4/19, 5/3, 5/17, 5/31, 6/14, 6/28, 7/12, 7/26, 8/9, 8/23

7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise on Disney Fantasy Itinerary A | Port Canaveral, At Sea, Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, Cozumel, At Sea, Castaway Cay
1/4, 1/18, 2/1, 2/15, 3/1, 3/15, 3/29, 4/12, 4/26

7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise on Disney Fantasy Itinerary C | Port Canaveral, At Sea, Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Falmouth Jamaica, At Sea, Castaway Cay
5/10, 5/24, 6/7, 6/21, 7/5, 7/19, 8/2, 8/16, 8/30
4-Night Bahamian Cruise on Disney Wonder Itinerary B | Miami, Castaway Cay, Nassau, Key West
1/15, 1/29, 2/12, 2/26, 3/12, 3/26, 4/9, 4/23
5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise on Disney Wonder Itinerary B | Miami, At Sea, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, At Sea
1/10, 1/24, 2/7, 2/21, 3/7, 3/21, 4/4, 4/18
5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise on Disney Wonder Itinerary C | Miami, At Sea, Cozumel, At Sea, Castaway Cay
1/19, 2/2, 2/16, 3/2, 3/16, 3/30, 4/13, 4/27

PrincessShmoo 12-06-2012 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meghatron (Post 46862573)
DCL has pulled the Wonder out of Los Angeles, breaking a contract, as of this week with no plans to return to the southwest coast of the US. Alaska might return in 2014.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

And you know this how? DCL has Alaska cruises on the schedule for summer 2013. The new itineraries for the Wonder only go through the end of April 2014. DCLs contract for the Alaska cruises was for 5 years beginning in 2011.

:cutie:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.