The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney World Tips (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Agent Pís World Showcase Adventure (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3029204)

gigi from canada 12-04-2012 12:05 PM

Agent Pís World Showcase Adventure

Can anyone give insight what Country is the most fun to do? I have 2 girls ages 7 and 9. First time at Disney.

AuroraRosesMom 12-04-2012 12:21 PM

My daughter just did Mexico and Norway. Mexico was a little cramped and noisy at the time, which made it slightly more challenging to not be in people's way, and to be able to hear the instructions. I can't really say which she enjoyed more though. She had fun at both countries! :)

conan979 12-04-2012 01:15 PM

My kids, 9 and 6, love Germany the best. Lots of interaction, objects moving and Doofenschmiirtz gets chased by a girl with a hammer on the clock outside.

Pumbaa7287 12-04-2012 02:20 PM

We had a lot of fun in the UK, especially at the end, the last effect was really cool, and well hidden, it was actually a challenge to find, and kept it from getting overcrowded and ruining the surprise.

Safari Queen 12-10-2012 06:34 PM

I would say that the UK and Japan were the most fun for us.

ktlm 12-11-2012 12:12 PM

We did them all on our trip a couple of weeks ago. Be aware that once you do one, they might be begging for more. DH was as bad as DD. I kept having to tell him to be quiet and let DD do it instead of doing it himself. He was having too much fun with it! They were all a big hit with DD. Germany was probably the favorite. France and UK had some really neat stuff too.

davedmaine 12-17-2012 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gigi from canada (Post 46851685)
Can anyone give insight what Country is the most fun to do? I have 2 girls ages 7 and 9. First time at Disney.

My son's least favorites are Mexico and Norway -- a little too cramped..

Chief Powhatan 12-19-2012 12:51 PM

We did France, Norway and Japan - they all were pretty awesome, but France was our favorite.

rhanson77 01-11-2013 08:12 PM

France

On my last trip with my kids, we did UK, France, Mexico, and Norway. I agree that Mexico was crowded, but they enjoyed it. France was our favorite. UK and Norway were a little confusing.

This is addicting for adults, just as much as for children! But it is worth doing. It's a great way to notice things in countries that you would just pass over, plus it keeps the kids entertained when there is not a whole lot for them to do in some of these countries.

showers2flowers 01-12-2013 03:46 AM

We did Norway, Japan, and UK. Agree that Norway was really crowded and difficult to maneuver. Japan was also crowded, but didn't feel quite as cramped; really cool effects in that one. We liked the mission in the UK the best, though--nice set up and not so crowded. The CMs in the UK seemed more likely to 'play along' as well.