The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Line Forum (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   muppet shrimp-thing cabin # (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3027292)

Ikaikalani 11-29-2012 03:34 PM

muppet shrimp-thing cabin #
 
A month or so ago I saw a post here on the Dis about a small cabin door (fake) that belonged to one of the muppet characters (a small shrimp-like thing I believe). Does anyone know what the cabin # is? I think it was a "1/2" number too...like 1152 1/2 or something. Also, what exactly is the muppet creature (shrimp? lobster? etc.) and what is it's name??? TIA:duck:

sissy_ib 11-29-2012 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ikaikalani (Post 46817164)
A month or so ago I saw a post here on the Dis about a small cabin door (fake) that belonged to one of the muppet characters (a small shrimp-like thing I believe). Does anyone know what the cabin # is? I think it was a "1/2" number too...like 1152 1/2 or something. Also, what exactly is the muppet creature (shrimp? lobster? etc.) and what is it's name??? TIA:duck:

It's Pepe the king prawn! I don't know his cabin number though.

STLEdge 11-29-2012 03:41 PM

It's part of the Mickey Detective Agency game featuring the Muppets. I don't know the exact room #, but it's at the end of the hall where the Oceaneer Lab and Club are on Deck 5.

aliron682 11-29-2012 03:54 PM

My daughter has a picture on her phone. She will be here in my office in a little bit so I can get it then if no one has posted.

aliron682 11-29-2012 03:58 PM

5148 1/2

(I just did a search of the DCL Picture of the Day thread and found it)

Quote:

Originally Posted by woj68 (Post 45646923)
Pepe the King Prawn stateroom door.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...az_crop_lb.jpg


TDC Nala 11-29-2012 04:23 PM

Heard on the Fantasy that if you have the stateroom next door to Pepe's, expect people to be banging on his door (which is your wall).

GusGus77 11-29-2012 04:29 PM

Wow- I guess I am not as observant as I thought! Is this on the Dream? We went down that hall many times and I never noticed it!

TDC Nala 11-29-2012 04:31 PM

Pretty sure it is only on the Fantasy - the Dream does not currently have the Muppet game.

kcashner 11-29-2012 04:32 PM

It is definitely on the Fantasy and has clues for the Midship Detective Agency game. THe easiest thing is to take a photo so you can refer to it when you need the clues. Otherwise, there is too much to copy.

ssanders79 11-29-2012 05:17 PM

You can even call his stateroom. It's hilarious. We call it constantly.

EeyoreIsMyName 11-29-2012 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssanders79 (Post 46817873)
You can even call his stateroom. It's hilarious. We call it constantly.

Really? We totally missed that! I'll bet it was hilarious! He is a riot! What did you do to call his room ('cuz we're definitely going to have to do that on our next trip!)? :rotfl:

mstee777 11-29-2012 08:34 PM

Glad I found this thread. We sail in 16 days. Can't wait to call Pepe's room.

kuhltiffany 11-29-2012 09:40 PM

Top left in the picture, beside the room #, it shows you a number to call. Great fun!

Quote:

Originally Posted by EeyoreIsMyName (Post 46818176)
Really? We totally missed that! I'll bet it was hilarious! He is a riot! What did you do to call his room ('cuz we're definitely going to have to do that on our next trip!)? :rotfl:


vcunning 11-30-2012 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ikaikalani (Post 46817164)
A month or so ago I saw a post here on the Dis about a small cabin door (fake) that belonged to one of the muppet characters (a small shrimp-like thing I believe). Does anyone know what the cabin # is? I think it was a "1/2" number too...like 1152 1/2 or something. Also, what exactly is the muppet creature (shrimp? lobster? etc.) and what is it's name??? TIA:duck:

"I am not a shrimp, I am a king prawn"

TDC Nala 11-30-2012 08:21 AM

His phone number is on the door. Call it on your wave phone and you can choose between Pepe's advice or the "joke of the day."


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.