The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Sea World / Discovery Cove (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Best SW admission deal? (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3027220)

la79al 11-29-2012 12:40 PM

Best SW admission deal?

Our trip is not until March so a lot of the offers that expire the end of December won't work for us. I have AAA but it will be my mom taking my girls so I'm assuming they can't use the tickets available through AAA. Do I have any other options or do I sit back with my fingers crossed and wait for the new year?

Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina 11-29-2012 01:37 PM

Are you planning for a one-day visit only, or multiple days?

la79al 11-29-2012 01:48 PM

Just one day.

angelmom27 11-29-2012 06:53 PM

When i bought my ticket through AAA for a trip back in May the lady asked what name to put on the voucher. And I dont remember the ticket lady asking for my ID either to see if it was me.

Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina 11-30-2012 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by la79al (Post 46816329)
Just one day.

I was going to suggest the Fun Card (same price as non-discounted one day admission, but gets you unlimited admission for the balance of 2012 and all of 2013) but for one day only, that's obviously not the best offer. Unless, of course, you are planning a second trip in 2013 after your March visit.

Is AAA still offering the admission tickets with free all day dining? I know there is a "Canadian offer" right now with those same features (regular priced ticket but dining plan is provided at no charge). If not, then I would say wait until after the holiday season to see what new promotions are extended to the general public.

BonnieA 11-30-2012 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by la79al (Post 46815761)
Our trip is not until March so a lot of the offers that expire the end of December won't work for us. I have AAA but it will be my mom taking my girls so I'm assuming they can't use the tickets available through AAA. Do I have any other options or do I sit back with my fingers crossed and wait for the new year?

I usually get my tickets at AAA in Kissimmee. Got one in November that had an extra day and one free meal. It was for a friend, so it doesn't matter who uses the ticket unless it is for FL residents only (which mine wasn't). Not sure when that offer expires.

angelmom27 11-30-2012 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina

I was going to suggest the Fun Card (same price as non-discounted one day admission, but gets you unlimited admission for the balance of 2012 and all of 2013) but for one day only, that's obviously not the best offer. Unless, of course, you are planning a second trip in 2013 after your March visit.

Is AAA still offering the admission tickets with free all day dining? I know there is a "Canadian offer" right now with those same features (regular priced ticket but dining plan is provided at no charge). If not, then I would say wait until after the holiday season to see what new promotions are extended to the general public.

Becareful. When we got the AAA ticket it said free meal deal. Well they didn't say what the free meal deal was turns out it was for one free meal. I was able to pay the difference and get the all day dining added on.

goofyfigment 12-01-2012 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelmom27

Becareful. When we got the AAA ticket it said free meal deal. Well they didn't say what the free meal deal was turns out it was for one free meal. I was able to pay the difference and get the all day dining added on.

I just bought these tickets. What exactly was the meal? We are going to be there on Xmas day so we just want a quick meal

Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina 12-02-2012 06:29 AM

The Canadian offer is definitely "free all day dining" as opposed to one free meal. Here's the link to the details (in case anyone else might quality for the ticket):

http://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld...FetDMgodRyQAKA