The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Teen Disney (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Tips for the best Disney sweet 16 ever! (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3026927)

disney is my life 11-28-2012 06:50 PM

Tips for the best Disney sweet 16 ever!
 
So I have been planning a dream sweet 16 trip to Disney world for a while now. I was wondering if anyone has any tips for things to do to make this trip super special? pixiedust:

Jonas 11-28-2012 08:16 PM

Just make sure you do everything YOU want since it is your day.

Chocolab23 11-30-2012 07:55 PM

I'm going in January for my 16th birthday! I think my best tip is like the OP said do what you want that day. I'm a big planner so most of the trip is planned by me but I choose some special TS meals and a trip to the Harmony Barbershop as special treats for me. Just go to be happy and you never know what may happen:wizard:! When are you going to the world to celebrate?

disney is my life 12-01-2012 05:55 PM

was also wondering if anyone has any pictures of any special birthday things they have done or gotten?

MickeyisBeast 12-01-2012 06:08 PM

I went to Disney last year in January for my 16th birthday, and it was a lot of fun! Make sure to wear the Birthday button they'll give you when (if) you check in to your (Disney) hotel, and so many Cast Members will tell you happy birthday, sing you happy birthday, or do something extra special for you since it's your birthday. Also if you wear it at a sit down meal (or if when you made your reservations you said it's your birthday) they'll bring you a happy birthday cupcake and sing happy birthday to you and you get to blow out the candle. They do tons of stuff like that (:

disney is my life 12-02-2012 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocolab23 (Post 46825562)
I'm going in January for my 16th birthday! I think my best tip is like the OP said do what you want that day. I'm a big planner so most of the trip is planned by me but I choose some special TS meals and a trip to the Harmony Barbershop as special treats for me. Just go to be happy and you never know what may happen:wizard:! When are you going to the world to celebrate?

November 2013. dont know the exact dates yet but my birthday is on november 20th.and i know its kinda early but i want it to be perfect :dance3:

Chocolab23 12-02-2012 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by disney is my life (Post 46831059)
was also wondering if anyone has any pictures of any special birthday things they have done or gotten?

I will be sure to post some pictures when we get home. I will hopefully get something special :wizard:

Quote:

Originally Posted by disney is my life (Post 46833345)
November 2013. dont know the exact dates yet but my birthday is on november 20th.and i know its kinda early but i want it to be perfect :dance3:

It's never too early to start planning, I've been planning this trip since last spring:cool1:!

disney is my life 12-02-2012 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocolab23

I will be sure to post some pictures when we get home. I will hopefully get something special :wizard:

It's never too early to start planning, I've been planning this trip since last spring:cool1:!

Thank you :)

disney is my life 12-10-2012 04:47 PM

Would also be interested if anyone has any experiences of special things from their disney sweet 16/birthdays or pictures of cakes/surprises :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.