The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Photo Pass Plus question (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3024561)

BrookeMQ 11-22-2012 12:55 PM

Photo Pass Plus question

I pre-ordered the photo pass plus. My family of 4 is going to Disney World in December along with Grandma, and my sister and her family of 4.

My question is when I go to get the card for the ride photos will they only give me one? We won't all be together all of the time. If my sister rides a ride and wants the photo but I have the only card she can't get the picture added if I am not with her.

jnoble82 11-22-2012 12:59 PM

I believe you have 48 hours to 'claim' the photo. You can have her jot the photo number down then go back later with the card to claim it. Not sure if that is helpful or not though. hope you have a good time on your trip!

mvazul 11-22-2012 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jnoble82 (Post 46767158)
I believe you have 48 hours to 'claim' the photo. You can have her jot the photo number down then go back later with the card to claim it. Not sure if that is helpful or not though. hope you have a good time on your trip!

What we have been told recently - and have been relaying to guests - is that the ride photos need to be claimed same day. And at the ride itself. We cannot add them for you at a view station.

mountdew1 11-23-2012 08:59 AM

PP+ will only give you one + card. You can still have multiple regular Photopass cards, but to get a second + card you would need to buy a second + package. The + card is where the extra cost is going, and even though you may all be within the same party/family, there are people who would do a share type scenario and claim to all be the same family to get multiple cards. Just take note of the photo number. You can return later in the same day to the same ride to have them add the picture. It may require a bit of planning on your part to make sure that you are in the same park on the same day, or to take turns trading off the card each day.

serene56 11-23-2012 09:44 AM

we were'told the ride photo must be claimed within the same day.

so when your family rides a ride write down the number... before you leave the park go around and collect the various photos.

you will only get one card for the rides and dining photos

BrookeMQ 11-23-2012 01:27 PM

Thanks everyone. At least I know that we can still get the pictures later. Thanks!
Brooke

disneygirl2012 11-25-2012 12:07 PM

Are the restaurant photos you get like at 1900 park fare or cinderellas castle actual photos or do they go on your photo Card. I remember chef Mickey used to be real photos.