The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   where can i find Rapunzel? (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3024489)

KatGarcia 11-22-2012 07:52 AM

where can i find Rapunzel?
 
I have been doing some research to find where we can see Rapunzel in person and all I could find online was that she used to be in the fairytale garden where Merida now is...... any help would be great!

Berlioz70 11-22-2012 08:02 AM

Rapunzel meets in the front of Main Street U.S.A. at the Town Square Theatre - best part - you can get a FP!

TANGLED

https://sites.google.com/site/wdwcha...=200&width=149

Robo 11-22-2012 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berlioz70 (Post 46765733)
Rapunzel meets in the front of Main Street U.S.A. at the


A- Town Square Theatre

B- you can get a FP!


A- #22
B- #22a
-on map below

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...-CU_041612.jpg

sPaRkLeSpAz 11-22-2012 09:36 AM

Awesome! I've been wondering that too! :love:

missesdisney 11-22-2012 07:21 PM

We saw Rapunzel yesterday at Epcot off to the side of the Imagination pavilion (If you are looking at Figment ride - there is a walkway to the right). There were maybe 5 people in line for her. When we came out Aurora was in the same spot.

mesaboy2 11-22-2012 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missesdisney
We saw Rapunzel yesterday at Epcot off to the side of the Imagination pavilion (If you are looking at Figment ride - there is a walkway to the right). There were maybe 5 people in line for her. When we came out Aurora was in the same spot.

She can appear at other locations, but it is fairly rare. If you want to be sure to catch her, TST at MK is the place.

This is the first time I've heard of that location as a M&G for anybody.

andyman8 11-22-2012 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mesaboy2 (Post 46768326)
She can appear at other locations, but it is fairly rare. If you want to be sure to catch her, TST at MK is the place.

This is the first time I've heard of that location as a M&G for anybody.

This is very true. Disney often "tests" people in character at a variety of locations throughout the parks, but her only "official" spot is in TST until 4pm (though the time could have changed).

In fact, recently, she was appearing at CRT but that has since ended.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.