The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Restaurants (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   BOG - I'm a little confused! lol (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3024299)

DisneyLvr55 11-21-2012 03:09 PM

BOG - I'm a little confused! lol

BOG has a sit down, and a quick serve restaurant?

How many credits is the sit down meal?

Its NOT considered a character meal, however the Beast comes through, and is available for pictures in a special section outside?

Any other comments appreciated!

pooh4evr 11-21-2012 03:19 PM

during the day it is QS meal, and switches in the evening to TS.

mitchell8621 11-21-2012 03:21 PM

And it's only 1 credit during dinner

BlovesC 11-21-2012 03:52 PM

It's not a character meal. The Beast doesn't really walk through the restaurant...every so often they make an announcement, play some special music, the Beast walks out and waves, and then he retreats to his study. You can pose for your picture with him in the study on your way out, after you have paid for your meal.

Of course, this is for dinner only, just to clarify.

DisneyLvr55 11-21-2012 04:07 PM

So.... What do they do with the walk up area that you order and pay for your food at during the QS meal during the TS dinner? Do they cover it up, or is it still sitting right there? I realize its a silly thing, but that just seems wierd to me.

minnie mum 11-21-2012 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DisneyLvr55 (Post 46762114)
So.... What do they do with the walk up area that you order and pay for your food at during the QS meal during the TS dinner? Do they cover it up, or is it still sitting right there? I realize its a silly thing, but that just seems wierd to me.

Close the doors and turn off the lights?:confused3

plutolovr 11-21-2012 07:48 PM

Quote:

Actually, the set up is kind of cool. The area where you place your order for Quick Service is a side room with kiosks. You place your order and then you take a seat in the main dining area and someone will bring your food to you.

closetmickey 11-21-2012 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlovesC (Post 46761992)
It's not a character meal. The Beast doesn't really walk through the restaurant...every so often they make an announcement, play some special music, the Beast walks out and waves, and then he retreats to his study. You can pose for your picture with him in the study on your way out, after you have paid for your meal.

Of course, this is for dinner only, just to clarify.

The Disney website shows a new picture with Beast and Belle dancing. Any word if Belle may come out with him??

clynngibson 11-21-2012 08:15 PM

Is Beast there for lunch? Or just dinner?

MouseMomx2 11-21-2012 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clynngibson (Post 46763548)
Is Beast there for lunch? Or just dinner?

Just dinner.

BlovesC 11-21-2012 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by closetmickey (Post 46763361)
The Disney website shows a new picture with Beast and Belle dancing. Any word if Belle may come out with him??

I kind of doubt she'll make appearances outside of her meet and greet. Disney marketing is not known for its accuracy, though. How many commercials do they air where Mickey personally walks each kid into the park by hand? :lmao:

jimjenkids 11-21-2012 10:10 PM

so it takes one ts credit for Dinner, but will it also take a QS credit for lunch? have seen something but with all the pages and places in the boards, I for the life of me cant remember.....think I am almost on a vacation overload.....

minnie mum 11-21-2012 10:42 PM

Lunch: 1 CS credit. No characters of any kind

Dinner 1 TS credit. ONLY the Beast is present- he does not interact in the dining rooms, but is available for photos after dinner.

aubriee 11-22-2012 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by minnie mum (Post 46764605)
Lunch: 1 CS credit. No characters of any kind

Dinner 1 TS credit. ONLY the Beast is present- he does not interact in the dining rooms, but is available for photos after dinner.

Wonder if because Beast is there is why it requires a credit card guarantee? When I made my ADR there for my May trip, I was surprised about the cc guarantee requirement.

Soonerthunder 11-22-2012 02:12 AM

Anyone had any luck at lunch? How was the food?