The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Community Board (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Celestial Holiday Teas...Can't find them in stores. (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3023583)

diznee25 11-19-2012 07:18 PM

Celestial Holiday Teas...Can't find them in stores.
 
Has anyone noticed if the Celestial Seasonings Holiday Teas are out yet? I've looked at my local King Soopers and Target....nothing. :confused: Luckily, I have a box of Nutcracker Sweet from last year. It's still good, doesn't expire until 2013! Just opened the box a week ago, and it's almost gone. :( (DH and I love that stuff!)

I've seen everything from Pepperidge Farm's holiday breads, to holiday coffee creamers. So it's frustrating that I can't find Celestial Holiday Teas anywhere! I need my Candy Cane Lane fix! :hyper:


TIA!
diznee25

friend of pooh 11-19-2012 08:04 PM

I bought some this week. They were on a separate stand than the other tea though. I tried the sugar cookie one and it was good. Bought the pumpkin spice one but didn't try it yet.

Breezy_Carol 11-19-2012 09:15 PM

I was looking for these as DD requested them. I have not seen them either. Do you know if they come in a sampler box or do you have to buy each flavor separately?

diznee25 11-19-2012 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by friend of pooh (Post 46748657)
I bought some this week. They were on a separate stand than the other tea though. I tried the sugar cookie one and it was good. Bought the pumpkin spice one but didn't try it yet.

Yea, DH had that idea tonight while we were at the store. Looked at individual stands, and holiday aisle. No luck though!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breezy_Carol (Post 46749215)
I was looking for these as DD requested them. I have not seen them either. Do you know if they come in a sampler box or do you have to buy each flavor separately?

I've always seen them where each flavor is one box. Never seen them in a sampler, but that doesn't mean that a sampler pack doesn't exist. Just that I have never seen that....:thumbsup2

diznee25

Peanut Giggleface 11-19-2012 09:30 PM

That's funny I was just thinking of these teas today. I LOVE Candy Cane Lane. It's my absolute favorite and I try to buy several boxes so it will last me all year. I've forgotten to look lately but will be going to the store tomorrow so I'll check.

To the PP I've only seen these teas sold one flavor per box.

diznee25 11-19-2012 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peanut Giggleface (Post 46749293)
That's funny I was just thinking of these teas today. I LOVE Candy Cane Lane. It's my absolute favorite and I try to buy several boxes so it will last me all year. I've forgotten to look lately but will be going to the store tomorrow so I'll check.

To the PP I've only seen these teas sold one flavor per box.

Funny you mention that. I did the same thing! Last year, when the stores ran out of the holiday teas, I was still in the mood to drink them. So I ordered the teas online at Celestial's website. :surfweb: I ordered 6 boxes of the Nutcracker tea, and enjoyed them through most of the year!

My two favorites are Nutcracker Sweet and Candy Cane Lane. I tried the Sugar Cookie flavor, but wasn't a huge fan.

If I can't find the teas locally, I'll probably order them online again. But it's so weird...these teas were everywhere last year, and easy to find. This year it's like finding Waldo! :laughing:


diznee25

ColoradoMom!! 11-20-2012 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diznee25 (Post 46748321)
Has anyone noticed if the Celestial Seasonings Holiday Teas are out yet? I've looked at my local King Soopers and Target....nothing. :confused: Luckily, I have a box of Nutcracker Sweet from last year. It's still good, doesn't expire until 2013! Just opened the box a week ago, and it's almost gone. :( (DH and I love that stuff!)

I've seen everything from Pepperidge Farm's holiday breads, to holiday coffee creamers. So it's frustrating that I can't find Celestial Holiday Teas anywhere! I need my Candy Cane Lane fix! :hyper:


TIA!
diznee25

Well sweetheart, drive up the road and go get some at the source! ::yes::

You have taken the tour up in Boulder, correct? I believe they have a tea shop as well.

honeydiane1953 11-20-2012 01:12 AM

They have them at Publix and Target Super Stores. You can order them online but I know shipping charges. Hope you find some.:wave2:

HelenePA 11-20-2012 01:40 AM

They have them on amazon if you can't find them in the store I just looked.

WDWBarb 11-20-2012 06:48 AM

I also was surprised when I didn't see them at Kroger this weekend. I substitute by putting a small candy cane in my cup of regular hot tea (sooooo good!). I also found some holiday teas at Trader Joe's that are quite good. Tea is a big part of getting me into the holiday spirit!

momof1princess 11-20-2012 06:51 AM

i've seen them at wal-mart. they've been out for several weeks.

MIGrandma 11-20-2012 07:01 AM

They have a separate display of them in the tea aisle at our local Wal-Mart.

We have the pumpkin spice, but haven't tried the others. I hate to buy a whole box and not like them. Currently we like the Celestial Seasonings Cinnamon Apple the best.

diznee25 11-20-2012 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColoradoMom!! (Post 46749946)
Well sweetheart, drive up the road and go get some at the source! ::yes::

You have taken the tour up in Boulder, correct? I believe they have a tea shop as well.

LOL! I had no idea! We just moved to Littleton, CO so the Denver area is new to me. Thanks for pointing that out! :worship:

Thanks to the other replies as well. I've tried (2) different King Soopers locations, Safeway, Super Target, and Walmart to no avail. :faint: While these stores do carry the regular Celestial Teas, I didn't see the holiday teas. Maybe it varies per location...

Anyway, I will get my tea one way or another. Glad to see others finding the teas at their stores! :thumbsup2

diznee25

Breezy_Carol 11-20-2012 12:34 PM

I was in Target today and they had 4 different holiday Celestial Teas in the regular tea aisle.

lovemygoofy 11-20-2012 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breezy_Carol (Post 46753104)
I was in Target today and they had 4 different holiday Celestial Teas in the regular tea aisle.

I thought of this thread today when I was at Target. I also found the holiday teas in the normal tea section not a special display.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.