The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Dining Plan (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   DDP and TiW (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3023417)

rapunzel21 11-19-2012 12:51 PM

DDP and TiW
 
Does anyone know if TiW can be used towards the Fantasmic dinner package if we choose not to use the 2 dining credits and instead pay out of pocket?

TDC Nala 11-19-2012 12:56 PM

No, TIW is not accepted on the dinner package. It is accepted at regular meals at the participating restaurants, but not on the package.

Fantasmic dinner package is 2 credits only at the Brown Derby. It is one credit at Mama Melrose or Hollywood & Vine.

rapunzel21 11-19-2012 12:59 PM

Thanks for the info. I was told by DVC MS that it was 2 credits for Hollywood & Vine + Fantasmic. I need to clear this up with them to confirm.

Secondly, if we use the DP for a regular dinner (i.e. Le Cellier), are we able to apply the TiW for any extras we order with the meal that would not be covered with the DP (alcohol, extra desserts, etc.)?

TDC Nala 11-19-2012 01:15 PM

Quote:

I was told by DVC MS that it was 2 credits for Hollywood & Vine + Fantasmic. I need to clear this up with them to confirm.

It's incorrect. One credit for Hollywood & Vine.

Quote:

Secondly, if we use the DP for a regular dinner (i.e. Le Cellier), are we able to apply the TiW for any extras we order with the meal that would not be covered with the DP (alcohol, extra desserts, etc.)?
Yes.

abdgeek 11-19-2012 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rapunzel21 (Post 46745546)
Thanks for the info. I was told by DVC MS that it was 2 credits for Hollywood & Vine + Fantasmic. I need to clear this up with them to confirm.

Secondly, if we use the DP for a regular dinner (i.e. Le Cellier), are we able to apply the TiW for any extras we order with the meal that would not be covered with the DP (alcohol, extra desserts, etc.)?

Yes, you can. I ate at the Yachtsman's Steakhouse on my last trip using the deluxe dining plan. I paid for the meal with the dining plan and used TIW for my drink(alcoholic). Keep in mind that they automatically put an 18% tip on any purchase using TIW. The receipt will have a place for a tip, but you only want to put something there if you want to tip more than 18%.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.