The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   DVC Resorts (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=187)
-   -   Dining Plan Refillable Mug (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3023406)

bellepearle 11-19-2012 01:36 PM

Dining Plan Refillable Mug
 
When you stay at a DVC property and are on a Dining Plan where do you get your refillable mug and where do you fill it up? We're staying at BWV so would we pick it up at the Boardwalk Inn? Thanks! :)

palhockeymomof2 11-19-2012 07:39 PM

When we were there in October we picked ours up at the boardwalk bakery ...we refilled them either there or at the pool bar

Dean 11-19-2012 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bellepearle (Post 46745367)
When you stay at a DVC property and are on a Dining Plan where do you get your refillable mug and where do you fill it up? We're staying at BWV so would we pick it up at the Boardwalk Inn? Thanks! :)

One of the things I liked about BW and the refillable mugs is you can go into the bakery and they give you a regular cup so you don't have to wash the mugs each time. A larger volume as well but you do have to take the mug with you. I'm hoping they do something like cruises where you have a sticker or label on your KTTW card so you don't even have to take or use the mug but I'm not going to hold my breath.

bellepearle 11-19-2012 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dean (Post 46748186)
One of the things I liked about BW and the refillable mugs is you can go into the bakery and they give you a regular cup so you don't have to wash the mugs each time. A larger volume as well but you do have to take the mug with you. I'm hoping they do something like cruises where you have a sticker or label on your KTTW card so you don't even have to take or use the mug but I'm not going to hold my breath.

That's pretty cool and they don't count as snacks on the DDP right? They're free?

disneynutz 11-20-2012 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bellepearle (Post 46748921)
That's pretty cool and they don't count as snacks on the DDP right? They're free?

If you purchase the mug or have it included on a DDP, the refills are free for your length of stay at your resort. Since BWV doesn't have a food court, they let you refill at the Boardwalk Bakery. You can also refill at the Bellevue Lounge inside the resort.

:earsboy: Bill

bobbiwoz 11-20-2012 01:13 PM

I love the fact that I can get fresh coffee in the AM from the Bellevue lounge in the AM, and it's just a walk across the lobby!

bellepearle 11-20-2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by disneynutz (Post 46752934)
If you purchase the mug or have it included on a DDP, the refills are free for your length of stay at your resort. Since BWV doesn't have a food court, they let you refill at the Boardwalk Bakery. You can also refill at the Bellevue Lounge inside the resort.

:earsboy: Bill

nice!

bellepearle 11-20-2012 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbiwoz (Post 46752951)
I love the fact that I can get fresh coffee in the AM from the Bellevue lounge in the AM, and it's just a walk across the lobby!

do you know if they have decaf by any chance?

bobbiwoz 11-20-2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bellepearle (Post 46755045)
do you know if they have decaf by any chance?

I don't know, my guess is yes.

DebbieB 11-20-2012 07:41 PM

They give you a cup because they don't have self service stations at BW. Health Dept regs do not allow them to take a used cup behind the counter to fill it.

KAT4DISNEY 11-20-2012 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bellepearle (Post 46755045)
do you know if they have decaf by any chance?

Yes.

bellepearle 11-21-2012 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KAT4DISNEY (Post 46755810)
Yes.

Great! Thanks!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.