The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Haunted Mansion spooky experiences (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3022506)

fireman17 11-17-2012 05:09 AM

Haunted Mansion spooky experiences
 
Wanted to share an experience that happened to my stepson, son and daughter while in the haunted Mansion last week and see if anyone else has stories to share. We went from Nov. 7th to the 13th and on Nov. 12th we attended the MVMCP while waiting for the second parade my stepson, son and daughter headed over to ride Haunted Mansion.
When they returned they told us the que area was fantastic and had some small stories of being spooked but the biggest one was yet to come. There was a good size crowd getting on the ride and all three went in the same doom buggy and they all saw the doom buggy's behind them being loaded. Well, when they came to the end of the ride where the ghost bride ask you to hurry back the ride stopped for a couple minutes. The ride then continued forward to the unloading area and when the kids stepped out and looked behind them there was only a handful of other people getting off. The others where no where to be seen so they made a quick exit and founds us and told us their story.
Now this is not the first time this has happened years back when my oldest son was younger he and I rode Haunted Mansion and experienced the same incident people loading in behind us only not to be there at unloading. So, where do they go????:scared:

umichigan10 11-17-2012 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fireman17 (Post 46729678)
Wanted to share an experience that happened to my stepson, son and daughter while in the haunted Mansion last week and see if anyone else has stories to share. We went from Nov. 7th to the 13th and on Nov. 12th we attended the MVMCP while waiting for the second parade my stepson, son and daughter headed over to ride Haunted Mansion.
When they returned they told us the que area was fantastic and had some small stories of being spooked but the biggest one was yet to come. There was a good size crowd getting on the ride and all three went in the same doom buggy and they all saw the doom buggy's behind them being loaded. Well, when they came to the end of the ride where the ghost bride ask you to hurry back the ride stopped for a couple minutes. The ride then continued forward to the unloading area and when the kids stepped out and looked behind them there was only a handful of other people getting off. The others where no where to be seen so they made a quick exit and founds us and told us their story.
Now this is not the first time this has happened years back when my oldest son was younger he and I rode Haunted Mansion and experienced the same incident people loading in behind us only not to be there at unloading. So, where do they go????:scared:

(

The Twilight Zone...
oh wait sorry wrong ride:lmao:

Senator Tressel 11-17-2012 08:09 AM

Three people stepped out of a doom buggy and into a nightmare.

KellyNY 11-17-2012 08:17 AM

So, are there 1002 ghosts now?:crowded:

umichigan10 11-17-2012 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senator Tressel (Post 46730407)
Three people stepped out of a doom buggy and into a nightmare.

Precisely :thumbsup2

cuchu2005 11-17-2012 08:47 PM

Lap bars don't seem to be effective enough as a restraint. Seat belts comming soon to Doom Buggies... :goodvibes

Mx

JeanfromBNA 11-17-2012 11:19 PM

Well maybe there aren't just 999 happy haunts. :hmghost:

turtlechick6 11-18-2012 07:00 AM

One time I got stopped on the ride at the part where you are laying down on the buggy when it goes down that hill. So I was stuck lying backwards for a couple minutes I guess while they loaded a wheelchair or something. It was a little uncomfortable.

emilily88 08-27-2013 01:37 PM

Recently discovered doombuggies.com so I'm bumping this thread :cool:

Son of Gadsden 08-27-2013 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turtlechick6 (Post 46735894)
One time I got stopped on the ride at the part where you are laying down on the buggy when it goes down that hill. So I was stuck lying backwards for a couple minutes I guess while they loaded a wheelchair or something. It was a little uncomfortable.

Same happened to me and my dad on test track...the ride died on the high bank turn. We hung by our seat belts exactly above the entrance to the souvenir store for about 15-20 minutes.

larryz 08-27-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fireman17 (Post 46729678)
The others where no where to be seen so they made a quick exit and founds us and told us their story.
Now this is not the first time this has happened years back when my oldest son was younger he and I rode Haunted Mansion and experienced the same incident people loading in behind us only not to be there at unloading. So, where do they go????:scared:

I know what happened...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M-yetCGm-A

bdcp 08-27-2013 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by larryz (Post 49407074)

LOL. Yeah, that seems completely real.:rotfl2:

Like someone's film school project maybe with really bad acting.

So, like at least once or twice per year someone starts a HM thread with a "real" story lol.

The best part of that video is how they made it. Really cool.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.