Best Friends kennel, how far of a walk from Port Orleans Riverside park bus stop?
Is this a short walk from the first bus stop inside the resort? Does anyone know which bus stop for the parks would be best to get on and off to go to the kennel? Does the bus stop first at the furthest point in the resort or the closest to the exit of the resort?
Is this over a mile, one way? Can you cross right there or do you need to get to a traffic signal further away? How far away is it, if you need to go to a traffic light to cross?
Is there separate buses for French Quarters side and Riverside? If there is not separate buses is Riverside first?
Thanks in advance.
Not exactly certain where the bus stops are within POR but I can tell you that, coming out the main driveway of the resort, you would have to walk along Bonnet Creek Pkwy a bit as the entrances are not directly across from each other. It's not far but there is no traffic light, no sidewalks (that I can remember anyway) & the road is fairly heavily traveled by busses & internal vehicles as well as cars.
Look at the satellite view on Google maps or Google Earth & I think you'll see what I'm talking about.
Thank you for the heads up
1. The Main Depot nearest the lobby of POR is closest to Best Friends. This depot is not usually first, but last. It is not a long walk at all, however....
2. The Main Depot, however....
3. The order usually goes: West Depot, North Depot, East Depot, Main Depot.
4. No, from Main depot to Best Friends, however....
5. There are no sidewalks between POR and Best Friends, so WDW likely frowns upon walking it.
6. Traffic lights are further, but still no sidewalks.
7. Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
8. In my experience, POFQ is first.
Thanks to the both of you
I guess I'll go by car.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:25 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.